Women...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

Saikotic

Donator
Chicago's march was canceled because two of the founders, Black women, are apparently anti-semetic.
Joke: Just like women, to quit when things get a bit hard.

Floyd1977

Tony Almeida looks like he saw a sketch that spoofed Spanish pronunciation and said “hold my cerveza”

But besides that, people actually watch that salty nonsense? I tapped out offer about a minute and a half.

Saikotic

Donator
I'm shocked ppl watched the last season of Dr. Who. I only managed 2 episodes.

Oddly I've fucked a few feminists... well old school ones... and man talk about grape fantasies...
I used to be friends with a feminist who said years and years ago that being a feminist doesn't necessary mean a girl doesn't dream of meeting a dream guy and the white wedding and so on.

Fast forward 15 years, she's a single lady who looks like the Groke:

And boy oh boy does she love to criticize people for their looks.

I used to be friends with a feminist who said years and years ago that being a feminist doesn't necessary mean a girl doesn't dream of meeting a dream guy and the white wedding and so on.

Fast forward 15 years, she's a single lady who looks like the Groke:

And boy oh boy does she love to criticize people for their looks.
Ah just post her pict here with a black bar on her eyes.. so others can enjoy.

I'm all for this. If you told me I could park in a lot with no women drivers, I'd never park anywhere else.
Yep... cuz as you know more then likely a broad dinged the door of your new car with a shopping cart... I take my truck off road so its scratched and dinged up from shit... so I don't care.