Women...

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Guilty or Innocent?

Osceola, AR – Nicole Winberry, a 28-year-old math teacher at Osceola High School, was jailed Thursday after she allegedly had s3x with three students.According to Arkansas State Police, an investigation was launched after the Arkansas Child Abuse Hotline received a tip alleging that Winberry had engaged in s3xual activities with at least one student.

Innocent

Innocent

Guilty

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

Cut to 3:49 for a montage of liberals who believed they'd live forever amongst the peoples of the world.

I'm putting this here because there are a lot of women in the montage

Cut to 3:49 for a montage of liberals who believed they'd live forever amongst the peoples of the world.

I'm putting this here because there are a lot of women in the montage
I don’t want to sound like a ghoul (even though the dummies brought their fates upon themselves) but I’d really be interested to know what these people’s final thoughts were.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I don’t want to sound like a ghoul (even though the dummies brought their fates upon themselves) but I’d really be interested to know what these people’s final thoughts were.
"No no no no no no no no no"

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
"Would yelling "stop it" or "someone please help me?" be intolerant or racist? I wonder what I did to offend this person?"

"Would yelling "stop it" or "someone please help me?" be intolerant or racist? I wonder what I did to offend this person?"
You likely nailed it with the latter.

Which means I can't use my standard Palpatine meme. Damn You!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Lol, I’m going to go out there n a limb and say “why me?” And “boy I wish I had a gun”

I've read it somewhere that people who are dying usually want their mothers. The guy who said it was a priest at a hospice, so he mostly saw people die of cancer, not sure if the case is the same with violent deaths, but when the cancer people die, they usually call out for their moms.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I've read it somewhere that people who are dying usually want their mothers. The guy who said it was a priest at a hospice, so he mostly saw people die of cancer, not sure if the case is the same with violent deaths, but when the cancer people die, they usually call out for their moms.
My dad didn’t say shit or two days he just died

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
"Your mom's box"?