Women...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I guess this can go here...

"It's a world out here."

errr ok? Superb argument.

And of COURSE "Suk mah dik"

What's funny to me is that these trannies embrace the word ma'am when most actual women I've known dislike the word because it means they're getting older.

Saikotic

Donator

Because dickheads knifing your car are the worst....until several comments tell her it's actually a crack.
And then another woman kinda called her out...

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
"It's a world out here."

errr ok? Superb argument.

And of COURSE "Suk mah dik"

What's funny to me is that these trannies embrace the word ma'am when most actual women I've known dislike the word because it means they're getting older.
These are not emotionally stable people.

Saikotic

Donator
Some dude who's transforming gets creepy about tampons and gets pissy when women refuse to wax his balls.

That's so utterly creepy.

This is the tampon string enthusiast:

Imagine this creep staring at your wife or daughter in a change room. And he has the right to do that, because progress and human rights.
A man trying to live amongst the females by sporting a man’s haircut.

Look, I generally try not to be an asshole. If you’re a guy and want to put on a dress and try to live like a female, whatever. But trying to convince yourself that you are in no way different than a biological female, now we’re getting into delusions. This person will never menstrate even if it had full reassignment surgery, so trying to identify with biological females in this manner is looney. And our oh so progressive society keeps enabling this type of thinking. How long before biological males demand Pap smears from their doctors and testicular exams vice versa? And god help you if you’re a doctor and don’t placate them.

Now having said that, to be slightly fair here, when it comes to the genital waxing, obstensibly speaking, why should a salon that waxes women’s pussies and assholes have a problem waxing a “woman’s” cock and balls? You got to figure that in any given week a professional waxer must encounter at least a few vaginal abominations? By that reckoning, what’s so scary about a dick?

should a salon that waxes women’s pussies and assholes have a problem waxing a “woman’s” cock and balls?
Because that means the cosmetician doing that would have to touch his dick and balls and be in a room with him alone. Imagine doing that as he goes on and on about tampon strings. Maybe it's just salon policy not to have guys there to protect the employees and customers.

Because that means the cosmetician doing that would have to touch his dick and balls and be in a room with him alone. Imagine doing that as he goes on and on about tampon strings. Maybe it's just salon policy not to have guys there to protect the employees and customers.
Well, that specific guy we know is batshit crazy. And granted, you don’t know what other “woman” is as well but since it’s “illegal” to say you’re scared of those types of nuts (and it probably literally is in Canada) then obstensibly speaking why should a professional waxer be skeeved out about handing male genitals as opposed to female. I get massages from time to time administered by females where me and her are the only too in the room. I don’t think doctors can say “I only treat this sex” (not counting OB-GYNs, naturally).

Saikotic

Donator
The problem would be that some guys/gals would go in there and start moaning when his/her incel dick was finally touched and probably squirt in the woman's hands.

I don’t think doctors can say “I only treat this sex” (not counting OB-GYNs, naturally).
Yeah, but cosmeticians aren't doctors, and the waxing is focused on that particular body area. I can understand why some waxers don't want to handle boy parts. And turns out, it wasn't an actual professional salon that denied him services.

This piece of shit:

did not go to an actual salon. He wanted to get a Bro-zillian from freelance cosmeticians who worked from home. He specifically targeted tiny one-person waxing businesses who only did women. And he did that to almost 20 of them, harrassing them endlessly and calling their employers, and then filing a complaint with some Canadian human rights institution.

A normal salon would probably have an employee that would be okay with doing the balls.

Ugh.

Yeah, but cosmeticians aren't doctors, and the waxing is focused on that particular body area. I can understand why some waxers don't want to handle boy parts. And turns out, it wasn't an actual professional salon that denied him services.

This piece of shit:

did not go to an actual salon. He wanted to get a Bro-zillian from freelance cosmeticians who worked from home. He specifically targeted tiny one-person waxing businesses who only did women. And he did that to almost 20 of them, harrassing them endlessly and calling their employers, and then filing a complaint with some Canadian human rights institution.

A normal salon would probably have an employee that would be okay with doing the balls.

Ugh.
Don’t get me wrong, I know exactly what this......whatever is trying to do and it’s infuriatingly cunty. But I would imagine that these waxers better start getting used to it. This new “age of enlightenment” isn’t going anywhere soon. I suppose places could put up signs that say they only do vaginal pubic waxing but good luck with that. Even if govt didn’t slap you down, try convincing one of those loonies who comes into your salon that it doesn’t really have a vagina. When a tranny loses its shit over not being called Ma’am, good luck (I realize that video could have been staged, but you know there are others out there that are like that).

But I would imagine that these waxers better start getting used to it. This new “age of enlightenment” isn’t going anywhere soon. I suppose places could put up signs that say they only do vaginal pubic waxing but good luck with that.
I think businesses like this should be allowed to have the clients they pick (in this case the woman only waxed her facebook friends, so pretty much only a bunch of women she knew). She was a single mom, I suppose she could feel uncomfortable letting that freak into her house, or any strange men in general, for her kids' sake.

Just like I think one-person businesses run by men should be allowed to say no to ladies. like tattoo artists or male cosmetitians or whoever, whether they fear #metoo bullshit or just don't feel comfortable touching strange women.