Women...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
“I have no practical employment skills, and am a worthless leach on society please hire me so I can further my leftist antiman agenda”
You should read their tweets. They're practically begging.

Saikotic

Donator
Guilty or innocent?

Ex-Cuyahoga Falls HS guidance counselor sentenced to 2 years for sex with student

tl;dr 17 year old suicidal kid goes to counselor for support. She fucks him instead. She was 35 then. He's 20 now, so had she waited about 6 months....

Excerpts:

Rebecca Sparrow, 37, of Cuyahoga Falls, pleaded guilty to one count of sexual battery in November.

Sparrow is now considered a tier III sex offender and must register with the sheriff's office every 90 days for the rest of her life. An evaluation said she was at medium risk to repeat her behavior.

She said Sparrow was aware of the student’s age, problems at home and “fragile mental state,” which made him more vulnerable.

Easter said Sparrow told the teen numerous times that, if they got caught, she could lose her job and go to jail. She said Sparrow lied to school officials about the relationship.

In a psycho-sexual evaluation, Easter said, Sparrow claimed the student initiated the relationship and consented to it and thought her punishment should be minimal. The evaluator found that Sparrow failed to display empathy or remorse and focused on how she had been humiliated.

Sparrow — who recently was divorced and has two young children — said her actions destroyed her family.

bb

Saikotic

Donator
Mom accused of pouring water on sleeping baby’s face as ‘payback’

SUMTER COUNTY, S.C. – A South Carolina mother has been charged over a video that shows her pouring water on the face of a sleeping baby, according to the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office.

Caitlyn Alyse Hardy, 33, faces a charge of cruelty to children after authorities say she doused the 9-month-old girl with a bottle of water twice, causing the infant to wake up coughing.

The sheriff’s office says she recorded the incident and posted it on her Facebook page. According to WIS News, the post was captioned: “Payback for waking me up all kinda times of da night.”

Sumter County deputies arrested Hardy Wednesday after issuing a warrant accusing Hardy of “ill treatment, unnecessary pain and suffering, and/or deprivation of necessary sustenance.” The sheriff’s office called video of the incident “disturbing.”

The sheriff’s office says they’ve notified the Sumter County Department of Social Services “for the benefit and safety of all children in this home.”

“The charges against this defendant will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law,” Sheriff Anthony Dennis said.

Saikotic

Donator
Here's my misogyny shining through.

Why do women have this habit of making statements sound like questions? I just watched a video discussing the finale of Vikings and the presenter is reading a script but instead of ending declarative sentences normally, she ticks up the last syllable like she's asking a question. It grates on my nerves when it happens a lot.

.....huh I guess it's called "uptalk."

Why do women have this habit of making statements sound like questions? I just watched a video discussing the finale of Vikings and the presenter is reading a script but instead of ending declarative sentences normally, she ticks up the last syllable like she's asking a question. It grates on my nerves when it happens a lot.

I thought it was commonly called "Australian".

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

Its left over valley girl bullshit. I also get tired of political pundits starting off everything with "So...."

NICE FUCKIN TITS... ummm I mean if there is anyway I can help. Hey you know I have a spare room and I a sure we can come up with an arrangement...

Saikotic

Donator

NICE FUCKIN TITS... ummm I mean if there is anyway I can help. Hey you know I have a spare room and I a sure we can come up with an arrangement...
I love how she still had a phone to use, likely paid for by mommy.

Saikotic

Donator
Here she is talking some gobbledygook, but tits

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I have wondered for years how many people are morbidly obese because of an actual medical condition as compared to average lazy fat asses. Has to be miniscule.
Medical obesity is not as common as fatties would have you believe.

I love how she still had a phone to use, likely paid for by mommy.
Well you know how hard it is to get out from a sailfoam contract... I will say the last time I had to change my account (took the wearable watch thing off) it wasn't as bad as I remember. And they added a typing sound effect when the robot dude answers and tries to direct your call.