Women...

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?

Complaining about the timing when a femme rock band got an award and that said band didn't play on a show neither watched.

If this isn't modern music journalism in a nutshell, I don't know what is.

Complaining about the timing when a femme rock band got an award and that said band didn't play on a show neither watched.

To be fair, it was the best album Greta Van Fleet has put out since Physical Graffiti.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff

Pantera was ahead of the curve on music journos back in 97 when they put out The Great Southern Trendkill. They decimate the music media on that album

Member when you said there weren’t US Bases in Poland?

Been there the whole time sis
There are none. There is one tiny NATO training facility (not a base) and MNC NE, which is a joint Polish, German and Danish base, and from what I see, it's now run solely by Polish and German people.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
@Verbal Kint your posts only show up as little black thumbnails, it's probably something on my end but I thought I'd let you know.
It's the site and your browser. I get the broken link thumbnail when Verbal posts images from izismile.com on the humor page. I just copy the image location and go to the site manually.

That said, I'm too lazy to look into fixing the issue.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Oh god. It's like they're taken all the "fat positive" hutts from this thread and rolled them into one mess.

They literally have that fat pool party.