Women...

Oh god. It's like they're taken all the "fat positive" hutts from this thread and rolled them into one mess.

They literally have that fat pool party.
Given what is happening to BuzzFeed and other leftie media outlets, this movie is a few years too late.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Oh god. It's like they're taken all the "fat positive" hutts from this thread and rolled them into one mess.

They literally have that fat pool party.
AIDS-Y Bryant has never been funny even by accident
At least she owns up to being a whale and doesn't pretend otherwise

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mister Metokur is fucking HILARIOUS. I'll start on the first dating video and post the timestamps below.
I've watched the open relationship video and the sped speed dating video. Both are funny as fuck.

00:00:00 - Cuuuck Stream
00:10:25 - Open Relationship VIDEO
00:37:55 - SuperBerries 00:40:30 -
IGN Dating Show EPISODE 8 01:01:10 -
BREAK 01:03:00 - Wer Back
01:04:50 - IGN EPISODE 9
01:33:00 - SuperBerries
01:35:35 - IGN EPISODE 7
01:56:50 - SuperBerries
02:00:00 - IGN EPISODE 4
02:19:15 - SuperBerries
02:20:55 - F4T GABE , Make it happen EMOTE
02:21:55 - IGN EPISODE 2
02:42:20 - SuperBerries
02:43:35 - BREAK
02:45:55 - Wer Back
02:46:40 - IGN EPISODE 1

Saikotic

Donator
I just realized I posted that video here instead of the humor page. Oh well, fuck it.

Having a baby would snap that crotch in half. Then again, she'll probably just shit out a small pile of bones.
I'm sure she won't ever be able to have babies. Malnutrition ruins lady plumbing. I know chicks who didn't even get skinny, they just excluded some stuff from their diet and their lady parts went bananas after several weeks.

Saikotic

Donator
I'm sure she won't ever be able to have babies. Malnutrition ruins lady plumbing. I know chicks who didn't even get skinny, they just excluded some stuff from their diet and their lady parts went bananas after several weeks.
So this is why we haven't read about any dead vegan babies.

Saikotic

Donator
Spoke too soon

Vegan parents charged after starving their baby by switching from formula: police

Vegan parents in Florida allegedly starved and left their 5-month-old baby malnourished after they stopped using the doctor-advised formula and instead gave him a potato-based mash, police said.

Robert Buskey, 31, and Julia French, 20, have been accused of causing harm to the toddler and may face further charges.

Police say the baby weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces at 5 months old, which was just one pound more than the birth weight, FOX 8 reported.

The baby’s ribs were visible and his eyes were sunken, authorities said. The baby was also sleepy and had an erratic temperature and sugar levels due to dehydration and malnourishment.

Spoke too soon

Vegan parents charged after starving their baby by switching from formula: police

Vegan parents in Florida allegedly starved and left their 5-month-old baby malnourished after they stopped using the doctor-advised formula and instead gave him a potato-based mash, police said.

Robert Buskey, 31, and Julia French, 20, have been accused of causing harm to the toddler and may face further charges.

Police say the baby weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces at 5 months old, which was just one pound more than the birth weight, FOX 8 reported.

The baby’s ribs were visible and his eyes were sunken, authorities said. The baby was also sleepy and had an erratic temperature and sugar levels due to dehydration and malnourishment.

Never would have pegged guy on the right as the type.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Never would have pegged guy on the right as the type.
I'll bet he's a blast at parties and when talking about current events. Probably says "MAAAAAAAAAN" often and stinks like weed

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I love the tranny "women" in women's sports thing. It proves that men are even better at being women than women are.