Women...

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I have to shit.

I'm unable to currently though, as the bathroom smells like rotting meat. Why? My chick doesn't know how to shit without making the bathroom paint peel. When it hits the water, flush. Don't fill the fucking bowl, then flush.

I was of the mindset that shitting was intuitive. Weird how they can't seem master the art. I may have to gently remind her how to, otherwise I'll be forced to begin texting her pictures of my doodie as a matter of pride.

Batshit crazy dumb lactose intolerant women.

I have to shit.

I'm unable to currently though, as the bathroom smells like rotting meat. Why? My chick doesn't know how to shit without making the bathroom paint peel. When it hits the water, flush. Don't fill the fucking bowl, then flush.

I was of the mindset that shitting was intuitive. Weird how they can't seem master the art. I may have to gently remind her how to, otherwise I'll be forced to begin texting her pictures of my doodie as a matter of pride.

The courtesy flush is a feminine thing. Is your chick the masculine one in the relationship?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The courtesy flush is a feminine thing. Is your chick the masculine one in the relationship?
At my work, it's time and again the female bathroom that smells the same as a corpse rotting in the sun. Consistently the chicks bathroom the janitor is in because of toilet 'issues'.

I guess it's a certain person thing. I'm not one to burp, rip gassers, etc in front of my chick. I couldn't imagine. In my sleep addled brain, I don't see how that's a feminine thing.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
WOW. W-O-W what a self-hating jewess.
Wonder if she *REEEALLLLY* doesn't like whitey or if that's just her online persona crusade for a lack of any real personality and trying to keep it real for her SJW homies

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I have to shit.

You know how you fix that? $20 worth of tacobell covered in fire sauce and drop that heater right before she does her makeup/shower/whatever in the morning and dont flush. As metallica said you fight fire with fire
At my work, it's time and again the female bathroom that smells the same as a corpse rotting in the sun. Consistently the chicks bathroom the janitor is in because of toilet 'issues'.

I guess it's a certain person thing. I'm not one to burp, rip gassers, etc in front of my chick. I couldn't imagine. In my sleep addled brain, I don't see how that's a feminine thing.
If you dont cup a fart into your chicks face so she can really savor it at least twice a week youre a fag

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
You know how you fix that? $20 worth of tacobell covered in fire sauce and drop that heater right before she does her makeup/shower/whatever in the morning and dont flush. As metallica said you fight fire with fireIf you dont cup a fart into your chicks face so she can really savor it at least twice a week youre a fag

Make a raft out of toilet paper first, the more exposed the shit is to the air the worse it stinks

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
My wife started making candles at home, coming up with lots of scents and mixtures.....she keeps asking me for recommendations for names of the flavors

She mixed one with like men’s cologne and campfire - I told her Scoutmaster Molestation

Another one is amber and some flowery smell - I told her Grandmas Panty Drawer

She stopped asking me thankfully

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I remember being skeeved out when my first girlfriend took a piss with the door open so she could continue to talk to me. Dunno what I'd think about a girl shitting while I'm in the shower.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I farted on my wife on our second date, but she has never shit in front of me

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
My friend's gf asked me last night if I take my time taking a dump because she's a surgical strike with them...in , done, out.
I said damn right I take my time. After a long day of commuting to the city and back and having to hold it until I get home, its a glorious feeling putting one down in the privacy and comfort of my own bathroom . Even if I stretch it out to a solid 10 or 15 minutes. Its relaxing

Cause sometimes ya gotta go and if your comfortable with someone who find it funny and you do to then who cares
The only funny thing about women pooping is that it never happens and you're taking a shower in front of a dude.
And no, I don't care what you do and with whom. Just wanted to let you know women don't shit.

At least the white ones. Don't know about them ethnic girls though. Heard all kinds of stories. @Creasy Bear, maybe you can shed some light?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The only funny thing about women pooping is that it never happens and you're taking a shower in front of a dude.
And no, I don't care what you do and with whom. Just wanted to let you know women don't shit.

At least the white ones. Don't know about them ethnic girls though. Heard all kinds of stories. @Creasy Bear, maybe you can shed some light?
I saw no sign of scat when I stalked and rutted the wild Aussie aboriginess, but that field research project was very brief, and by no means a comprehensive study of the pooping behavior of proto-humans in their natural environments.

Further study is needed.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...out_transgenderism_their_own_demon_child.html
To wit: Feminists are now merely being hoisted with their own petards. They themselves laid the foundation for the transgender agenda they bemoan.

Let's take a trip down Bad Memory Lane. For approximately three decades, the prevailing feminist doctrine was "gender neutrality" theory; it held that the sexes are the same except for the superficial physical differences, therefore raising boys and girls the same way will result in their being identical beneath the skin. This was embraced so radically that, as iconoclastic feminist Camille Paglia once related, feminists would corner her on college campuses in the '70s, glaring, and swear that hormones didn't exist and that even if they did, they couldn't possibly influence behavior.

Though I never believed it, I was accosted with this theory as a teen and young adult, as many of you no doubt were. It was convenient for feminists. After all, convince people of the sexes' sameness, the thinking (feeling?) goes, and there can be no justification for keeping women from traditionally male arenas.

The social pressure brought to bear was profound, too. "Gender neutrality" theory was Science™, opposed only by knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, backward Neanderthals. Sound familiar?

The connection to transgenderism should be obvious. The feminists spread notion A, "that the sexes are the same except for the superficial physical differences." Then transgender activists came along and merely espoused B, a corollary: if you change the superficial physical differences, you can be the opposite sex.

You can draw a straight line from one to the next — B absolutely, logically follows from A.

Related to this, some feminists complain that if a man can be female just by saying so, it dilutes the idea of "woman." But did feminism not start this dilution with sameness-beneath-the-skin doctrine?

Moving on, feminists also claimed that not only can a woman do anything a man can do, but, by gum, she can perhaps even do it better. Children were inculcated with this "Girl Power" propaganda via cartoons, films, and shows portraying unrealistic, masculinized female characters trouncing 300-pound men with ease.

This belief was applied to sports, too, with feminists claiming that the only reason men perform better is that they've had "greater opportunities." Quack researchers even asserted that women's marathon times would equal men's by 1998 and that they'd achieve parity in shorter distances early in the 21st century (in reality, the intersex performance gap actually widened in the '90s).

This had the desired effect. When I used to work with kids, I encountered an 11-year-old boy who, it came out, supposed the women's mile record should be better than the men's; another lad of about the same age believed that the performance gap between the sexes was "very slight." In this vein, Sportscience News reported in 1997 that "a pre-Olympic poll of 1,000 adults last May found that 66 percent of Americans believe 'the day is coming when top female athletes will beat top males at the highest competitive levels' (Tharp, 1996)."

This is serious dislocation from reality. Note here that the 800-meter-run record for 14-year-old boys is better than the women's world record; that Australia's national women's soccer team, then ranked fifth in the world, lost a 2016 scrimmage to an under-15 boys' team 7-0; and that, more or less, this reflects the general intersex performance gap. But, again, the illusion is convenient for feminists. I mean, if women would equal men athletically but for discrimination, we'd better kick the opportunities and funding for them into high gear, right?

That is, it was convenient — until that desired effect had a side-effect. It's another corollary: if the sexes' athletic performances aren't very different to begin with, and if women are destined for parity, what's the big deal about MCW competing in "women's" sports? What advantage could the MCW really have after the chop-chop and flop reduces their testosterone levels?

No, not everyone believes the above. But enough do — because of feminist brainwashing — to sorely weaken the opposition to MCW in women's sports.

The last point is that there's real poetic justice here. Feminists spent decades aggressively invading previously male-only arenas, from the Virginia Military Institute and the Citadel to once exclusively male clubs to boys' athletic teams to men's locker rooms (female sports reporters). Now men — albeit those masquerading as women — are invading women's spaces, and the feminists cry foul. For years, however, they did everything they could to portray men and women as interchangeable parts. What did they think would happen?

They didn't think. They were led by their passions, their emotions, like children, ignoring that ideas have consequences. Just because you're wholly illogical — and even may dismiss logic as a white male phenomenon — that doesn't mean your arguments won't be taken beyond their utility for you and to their logical conclusion.

Yet feminists still haven't learned. Ever seeking leverage via emotion-based, politically correct appeals, some now have the temerity to call transgenderism a "men's rights movement" enabled by "straight men" who are "all about the trans." It apparently eludes them that women currently have greater complicity in advancing transgenderism because they tend to support the leftists pushing it (e.g., percentage-wise, women went Democrat 59-40 in the 2018 midterms; men went GOP 51-47).

Then again, maybe men deserve more blame than one may think. If our great grandfathers had never let feminism rear its ugly head in the first place, we might not be where we are today.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...rism_their_own_demon_child.html#ixzz5gjV0eYK8
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Well isn't that one of the ways you know someone is a dude?
#biologicaldifferences

Oh, I finally made myself watch this:

For those who don't have 10 minutes to watch cringy shit, here's a tldr:
Ellen Page stars in a new Net... SHE GAY GAY GAY SHE GAY SHE SMOL ORANGE MAN BAD LOOK AT HER SHE IS SO MORAL JUSSIE SMOL HAS AN OUCHIE ORANGE MAN BAD EVERYBODY LISTEN TO HER SHE GAY ORANGE MAN BAAAAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...flix show.