Women...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
#biologicaldifferences

Oh, I finally made myself watch this:

For those who don't have 10 minutes to watch cringy shit, here's a tldr:
Ellen Page stars in a new Net... SHE GAY GAY GAY SHE GAY SHE SMOL ORANGE MAN BAD LOOK AT HER SHE IS SO MORAL JUSSIE SMOL HAS AN OUCHIE ORANGE MAN BAD EVERYBODY LISTEN TO HER SHE GAY ORANGE MAN BAAAAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...flix show.
She used to be cute.

Then Trump happened to her.

The salt leaches the ugly out of the bones and it collects in the skin.

She looks older than she really is and very skinny*, and the horrible makeup and the horrible clothes she's wearing in that interview aren't helping.

* Just googled it. Yup. Vegan.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not go too hard on the lady over her food choices.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
She looks older than she really is and very skinny*, and the horrible makeup and the horrible clothes she's wearing in that interview aren't helping.

* Just googled it. Yup. Vegan.
I'm sure she's a blast at parties and not at all constantly TRIGGERED or self righteously flipping out about something or other

I'm sure she's a blast at parties and not at all constantly TRIGGERED or self righteously flipping out about something or other
Nobody invites her to parties because all she does at parties is cry at Trump nation as her stomach rumbles.

jnoble

Nobody invites her to parties because all she does at parties is cry at Trump nation as her stomach rumbles.
I think at this point everyone knows someone like her. Always dour and unhappy and preachy and can't lighten up and enjoy life as long as Drumpf is around. Bitchy old wet blanket.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

jnoble

Not with that fivehead. She was never cute.
Are you joking? She's cute as hell (when she's not being an uppity cunt) and I'd give her a vigorous plowing if she was a regular person I met at a party or somewhere and opportunity presented itself

Actually in hindsight prob adding to her attention whoring... is her show even still on... checks... nope...
I'm sure she's one of those celebrities who don't know that they're finished.

I kind of wish some troll dressed up as lefty retard would hit up those fat ass chicks and call them racist and say that they are spitting in the face of people who can't afford food because they live in shithole countries. I wonder if any left wing media would print a piece on how this whole fat acceptance movement is all about western culture priviledge where they can stuff their gullet to the point of crippling themselves and they celebrate it.

Wonder what is more important for the lefty assholes: consummerism or starving brown, yellow and black people.

jnoble

So what does her big plan involve that she's going to "school" us rubes and little people about? I'm sure it won't sound at all like rehashed authoritarianism written with a crayon on the back of a KFC placemat like the Green New Deal was