Women...

Floyd1977

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not go too hard on the lady over her food choices.
Just remember, plenty of vegans are fat messes. Just because they don’t eat animal products doesn’t mean they don’t shovel massive amounts of sugar/carbs into their gullets.

Floyd1977

Guess reality is setting in that she’s pretty much worn out her welcome (she also somewhat recently did a 180 on her male friend accused of raype and threw him under the bus, which I think was an attempt to get back in good graces it the biz)

Then again, she’s always been a (gross) exhibitionist.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...Cs8P1XDEI_VCNaqdFUFDjLBnrk3da90a5l58uxWwJQ0Tw

Dimpfl acknowledged long-accepted facts about using sexuality as a childbirth tool—for example, sex itself can produce a surge of oxytocin and semen can actually soften the cervix. But she also stressed the importance of bringing sexuality into the birthing process for more pervasive reasons: "If we look at birth as a sexual act, a care provider who is invited into that space is going to behave differently, such as asking permission to touch."
Oh wow. So cervix checks are now a sexual act? What? WHAT?

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Misogynistic sexist jaguar attacks helpless female that only wanted to take its patriarchal picture.

Edit: After further research, it was a female jaguar.

Either way, the stupid bitch got what she deserved.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Misogynistic sexist jaguar attacks helpless female that only wanted to take its patriarchal picture.

Edit: After further research, it was a female jaguar.

Either way, the stupid bitch got what she deserved.

And she'll sue for the fence not stopping her and win.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
HE? What's this kid's mother doing to him?

I got as far as the tattoos, any woman (or man) with that much ink is an attention whore
She has a photo of herself during labor. That's at least bizarre to me. Maybe it's just cultural differences (Polskaaa biaaało czeeeeerwoniiii). I'd kick a person with the camera out of the room.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
She has a photo of herself during labor. That's at least bizarre to me. Maybe it's just cultural differences (Polskaaa biaaało czeeeeerwoniiii). I'd kick a person with the camera out of the room.
I dont get people who video tape it. I wouldnt wanna be in the fucking room let alone watch some parasite destory my favorite play toy

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I dont get people who video tape it. I wouldnt wanna be in the fucking room let alone watch some parasite destory my favorite play toy
some comedian on O&A a long time ago was talking about this and likened it to "watching your favorite restaurant burn down"

Atomic Fireball

Donator

Finally, acknowledgment that women drink just as much beer and perform just as many incompetent home repair jobs as men.
We need a universal draft *now*.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

Finally, acknowledgment that women drink just as much beer and perform just as many incompetent home repair jobs as men.
We need a universal draft *now*.
1) The majority of ads already positively portray women
2) It must be 100%. Women need to be on their pedestals, always. The can never do any wrong or have any shortfallings, or for that mater, any personality.
3) How do they define a negative portrayal?
4) And the growing trend of dullard imbecilic men in commercials? They're just me, let them lump it.

2) It must be 100%. Women need to be on their pedestals, always. The can never do any wrong or have any shortfallings, or for that mater, any personality.
Remember that Old Spice commercial with the "Look at your man, now back to me..." guy? Imagine a woman's perfume commercial with a female model saying "look at your wife, now back to me. Sadly she isn't me." There would be riots. There would be war.