Women...

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
1) The majority of ads already positively portray women
2) It must be 100%. Women need to be on their pedestals, always. The can never do any wrong or have any shortfallings, or for that mater, any personality.
3) How do they define a negative portrayal?
4) And the growing trend of dullard imbecilic men in commercials? They're just me, let them lump it.
Fuck everything and everyone,I'm fucking done.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Looks like a shit ton of attention was put onto Desmond.

"went all the way up to the governor's office."

Saikotic

Donator
This bitch burns her own (rented) home and 5 pets for victim status.

Saikotic

Donator
Before the bodies were even cold, this self-hating white cunt had to push her ideology:

Before the bodies were even cold, this self-hating white cunt had to push her ideology:

Shocking news she has cats, has depression and just got engaged to:

☘️Bipolar Andrew ☘️
@BipolarAndrew

I'm bipolar, disabled, & not ashamed about it. Failed(?) politician. Hooked on #MTGArena. Website still under construction! (He/Him)

Yes you fat lump of shit you are allowed to spew your shit because of that culture cunt.

Literally....

Saikotic

Donator

Yes you fat lump of shit you are allowed to spew your shit because of that culture cunt.
Fuck that piece of shit. "They want to remember men who died in war? That's fucking weird." Dumb cunt.

Saikotic

Donator
Oh and those freckles are fucking dumb looking. They don't look even close to natural and I'm guessing she was cheesing and a cat blew a wet fart in her face.

Saikotic

Donator
And I hate when ppl like her manlet cuck identify themselves first and foremost by their disorder/disease. It's like the vegetarians who tell you they're vegetarian in the first 2 minutes of talking to them.

And I hate when ppl like her manlet cuck identify themselves first and foremost by their disorder/disease. It's like the vegetarians who tell you they're vegetarian in the first 2 minutes of talking to them.
And you know the two of them are a total joy to hang around with... and I am gonna guess neither one has ever done a physical job...

Saikotic

Donator
Dude, look at his pic again. See that tattoo? I bet it's "hands up don't shoot."

Now I really hate him

Saikotic

Donator
He has a leather jacket with buttons from comics on it and named his cats Carnage and Apocalypse. Fuck.

He has a leather jacket with buttons from comics on it and named his cats Carnage and Apocalypse. Fuck.
I can almost guarantee they live in the burbs in her mum's basement... as they are in Toronto and housing is stoopid expensive.

Oh moar pontification from someone who has never prob held a job or business...

Well you see pookies small businesses just can't go to he federal gubmint and go hey ya I am aboot to go bankrupt could you float a ni ce person out... like they are GM. So if their business relies on Canada Post delivering their product... fucktard

And a deadbeat...

Well you see that is fucking communism...

Shocking I know...

And a lot of this face painting shit...

Saikotic

Donator
HUh...I just wonder why she quickly and quietly got engaged? Hrm what could the reason be?

Fuck, did she show up at his door with her packed luggage begging to be let in?

HUh...I just wonder why she quickly and quietly got engaged? Hrm what could the reason be?

Fuck, did she show up at his door with her packed luggage begging to be let in?
And bipolar at that... one of my broads daughters was going out with a bipolar dude... not violent... but just a tad off...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My buddy likes ontroll vegan sights on hugbook, and he turned me on to it, they are the most despicable people on earth