Women...

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
She's a real life parody of how shallow fake and hollow being "internet famous" is.
She's also not that good looking and probably has at least a couple STDs
Time to get a real job like everyone else, toots. Welcome to the real world

Pickle

Instagram star is filmed sobbing over the prospect of a 9-5 job and insists she 'isn't cut out for work' – after her account boasting 113,000 followers was deleted for being spam
  • Jessy Taylor, 21, from Tampa, Florida said that she isn't cut out for working 9-5
  • In a teary YouTube clip, the influencer cries over her Instagram being deleted
  • She says is 'worthless' and has 'no skills' and won't be able to get a normal job
  • Jessy's account is thought to have been reported as spam by numerous trolls
  • The YouTuber accused those reporting her account of 'ruining her life'
A social media star has posted a tearful video online, sobbing over the prospect of having to get a 9-5 job after her Instagram account was taken down.

Jessy Taylor, 21, from Tampa, Florida - who boasted more than 113,000 followers - said that she isn't cut out for work because she is 'worthless' and 'brings nothing to the table'.

Sharing a video to YouTube, the vlogger explained she was in the middle of editing when she realized her account had been deleted, and that she fears she'll end up a 'homeless prostitute' without her Instagram account.

Breaking down in tears, she said that she needs her Instagram account for her career and can't go back to working at McDonald's - although she didn't specify exactly how she earns money from her account.

It's believed Instagram deleted her account after it was reported as spam by trolls.

She then launched a teary tirade against her trolls explaining that she was once a sex worker but got out of the industry and now makes all her money online.

In the teary clip, which has racked up more than 183,000 views, Jessy says: 'I'm trying to get it back, I'm calling everybody I can and I don't know why it's not working out for me.

'I'm in LA because of this. I'm in LA because I want to be on Instagram. I'm nothing without my following, I am nothing without my following.

'And when people try to hate on me or report me I'm literally trying to be a f**king better person.

'I want to say to everybody that's reporting me - think twice because you're ruining my life, because I make all of my money online, all of it and I don't want to lose that.'

She continued: 'I know people like to see me be down and be like them and the 90 per centers - the people who work 9-5 - that is not me, I am in LA to not be like that.'

'I've worked so f****** hard to get to where I'm at and for that to get taken from me is the worst feeling in the world.

'It literally sucks having people want to come after you for no reason. I don't think people understand that this is my life.'

She has since set up a new Instagram account, which currently has 3,500 followers.

'I was a prostitute. I used to strip every single day. I don't do that anymore because I make all my money online,' Jessy continued. 'I don't want to go back to that life.'

'From the bottom of my heart it sucks. And the people who are laughing at this and plotting to get my account deleted, imagine if you were in my shoes. I was abandoned by my family, I've been backstabbed by everyone I know.'

'Try to be in my shoes for once because I guarantee you, none of you would last in my shoes.'

She continued that she'd driven seven hours to San Francisco in the hope of getting her account verified

'What some of you guys have to realize is I have no skills, I'm twenty-f**king-thousand dollars in debt from college so I can't even go to college if I wanted to.

'I used to work at McDonald's before I did YouTube, Instagram, before I had 100,000 followers, before I had everything in my life I was a f**king loser.'

She finished the clip by sharing that she fears she'll end up 'a homeless prostitute in the street doing meth.'

Jessy continued: 'Stop reporting me on Instagram. The last thing I want to be is a homeless prostitute in the f**king street doing meth.

'That is the last thing I want to do so stop trying to ruin my life for all the ice-decided trolls out there.'

'I'm not saying there's anything wrong with working at McDonald's, because I worked there. But I don't want to go back to that life.

'I'm perfectly happy where I'm at. I have no job qualifications, I could never work a normal job.'

'I'm worthless I bring nothing to the table, zero. I bring nothing to the table when it comes to that.

'I'm always going to fight the people. I always get kicked out of places. I'm not work material I will never be work material.'

Despite the video calling out trolling, many people were critical of the emotion video.

One person said, 'The most pathetic thing I've heard in a while,' while another person wrote, 'This video must be a parody of modern day millennials.'

The comments kept pouring in with people judging the 'influencer' for her perception on how she needs to earn money to make it in the world.

'I guess I'd be upset too if I got "paid" for not having to work,' one commenter wrote.

Early Wednesday morning, Jessy addressed her critics in an Instagram story where she blasted them for judging her video and her lifestyle.

'Mother f**kers need to shut the f**k up and go back to mother f**king work and get their mother f**king bag and don't mother f**king worry about me,' Jessy screamed at the camera.

On top of her Instagram following, Jessy also boasts nearly 4,000 Twitter followers and 4,000 YouTube subscribers. She has also started a second Instagram account where she has built up a relatively-small following of just over 3,000 people.

So she found a way to make a living without working a 9-5, stripping or prostitution (assuming she actually was a sex worker) and now she’s allegedly ruined because ‘trolls’ targeted her?

Could just be me, but I don’t see how she deserved this even if she is vapid and useless. All of the criticism and insults you could make about her are probably accurate, but did she do something ‘wrong’ to lose her account or did a bunch of assholes just find it funny to ruin her and watch the meltdown?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
So she found a way to make a living without working a 9-5, stripping or prostitution (assuming she actually was a sex worker) and now she’s allegedly ruined because ‘trolls’ targeted her?

Could just be me, but I don’t see how she deserved this even if she is vapid and useless. All of the criticism and insults you could make about her are probably accurate, but did she do something ‘wrong’ to lose her account or did a bunch of assholes just find it funny to ruin her and watch the meltdown?
Who knows, maybe she was a cunt to ppl or maybe she didn't do anything. This is the internet, it's 50/50.

did she do something ‘wrong’ to lose her account or did a bunch of assholes just find it funny to ruin her and watch the meltdown?
I'm not sure instagram would take down her site just because of trolls. Could be that she was advertizing stuff without tagging posts as ads. Lots of insta thots do that and instagram is strict about this, because it's illegal.

Pickle

I'm not sure instagram would take down her site just because of trolls. Could be that she was advertizing stuff without tagging posts as ads. Lots of insta thots do that and instagram is strict about this, because it's illegal.
That would make more sense. Idk about the instantgrahams

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I know a chick who's fat yet obsessed with weight loss. She takes pics where she's obviously sucking in her gut but when asked about it, she'll fly into an incoherent rage about it, yelling that she's thin and not sucking in her gut. She's also quite the moron.
My buddies daughter “got chubby” and her mother brow beat her into working out, but it’s hilarious to see the photos she posts on hugbook of her “working out” every photo she’s sucking in her gut, she’s also brain damaged, not quite retarded, but definitely “slow” she’s the one that sent me angry PMs on hugbook because I laughed at her for posting “be safe with fireworks” memes and argue with her other halfwit friends about politics

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
This is just appallingly bad advice. If I listened to nonsense like this I would still have feeling in my left hand fingers.
Oh she got so mad at me, you would have thought I killed a puppy in front of her. She’s a sweet girl, but has absolutely no sense of humor, her mom even said it to me.. uggg getting yelled at by someone’s mom at 45....

Saikotic

Donator
My buddies daughter “got chubby” and her mother brow beat her into working out, but it’s hilarious to see the photos she posts on hugbook of her “working out” every photo she’s sucking in her gut, she’s also brain damaged, not quite retarded, but definitely “slow” she’s the one that sent me angry PMs on hugbook because I laughed at her for posting “be safe with fireworks” memes and argue with her other halfwit friends about politics
Damn I wish I could see those. I had a similar source of entertainment that a whole group of us on facebook made fun of, and it was a train ride. She's blocked my accounts tho

Saikotic

Donator

Annnnnnnd sucking in the gut

Saikotic

Donator
Purple hair dye and face piercings creates more brain damage than my buddies daughter has
"Eww I would never date a black."

Less than 6 months later, she's taken black cock from two fatties with the same first name and thinks she'll be a rap star. I should see if I still have a copy of the one she made about her dad. OOOF

Saikotic

Donator
Good they are eating their own... I am so happy I don't have to deal with most of that shit here. And the small amount that I see doesn't even rile me up. Now to relax and listen to the peepers on my pond...
We could very well see a new political party come from this, but I really hope it's not the Justice Democrats.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The alphabet groups mentioned in this are hilarious.

Was started last year. Some Police Officers that were Gay were going to walk during the Pride parade and were basically shunned for it.

Just as well. That entire board of directors is corrupt as all hell. Something about the left and loving money more than personal freedoms.