Women...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
woah woah woah wait a tic.

Is this what I think it is? Am I seeing a smooth philtrum, inset eyes, wide nose ride, kinda snub nose, kinda thin upper lip.

Did momma drink a lot with her bulging belly?

Saikotic

Donator
My facebook feed gets more annoying day by day. Here:

Science tells us that we are a sexually dimorphic species. XX and XY. But if I commented that, I'd take a lot of shit for it.

But, this isn't censorship....not at all. Just use the words we want you to.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Alyssa Milano sure does a lot of stupid shit.

"Let's not have sex with men!"
Oh, abstinence. Just what the republicans have been saying for decades. Any chance you'll voluntarily segregate too? You will? Marvelous!
Alyssa Milano is pushing 50 and is going for the "actress-activist" gimmick to try to stay relevant.

Saikotic

Donator
I just went to Google and for the first time in a long time, their doodle was of a man, a scientist to be precise. I clicked, wondering who it was. Must be a really famous guy for Google to drop their usual progressive schtick.

Georgios Papanikolaou
Georgios Nikolaou Papanikolaou was a Greek pioneer in cytopathology and early cancer detection, and inventor of the "Pap smear".​

.....oh.

Saikotic

Donator
This should probably be elsewhere, but a woman assaults pro-life demonstrators. I think she has a speech impediment, or maybe it's a horrid accent.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
This should probably be elsewhere, but a woman assaults pro-life demonstrators. I think she has a speech impediment, or maybe it's a horrid accent.

She's just angry that she hit the wall years back , chunked up and no decent guy wants to bang her

She's just angry that she hit the wall years back , chunked up and no decent guy wants to bang her

What the fuck is up with her belly button? Either she chunked up so bad that thing is the world's biggest outie, or she's smuggling a golf ball under that dress that hasn't fit in 5 years.

Either way, bleccch.

click

What the fuck is up with her belly button? Either she chunked up so bad that thing is the world's biggest outie, or she's smuggling a golf ball under that dress that hasn't fit in 5 years.

Either way, bleccch.

Either way, bleccch.
Thanks for making me go back and watch it again. How the hell did you even notice that?

My facebook feed gets more annoying day by day. Here:

Science tells us that we are a sexually dimorphic species. XX and XY. But if I commented that, I'd take a lot of shit for it.

But, this isn't censorship....not at all. Just use the words we want you to.
I prefer not to sound like some kind of autistic extraterrestrial.

"Datemate?" "Babefriend?" Get that dumb shit out of my face.

Saikotic

Donator

Either way, bleccch.
Oh god......no....it's a piercing.....