Women...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Kind if ironic that people who try hard to stay in shape now also have to try hard to not offend people who don't, just so those people don't have to try at all. Maybe if she took the hard line that fat people "HAVE to do better", she might actually help them save their life and be legitimately happier.

And I don't give a shit if someone weighs 500 lbs (as long as they're not a drain on society), but if you do you either fix it or get use to how people look at you. Trying to change the way the entire world views you is ridiculous.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Kind if ironic that people who try hard to stay in shape now also have to try hard to not offend people who don't, just so those people don't have to try at all. Maybe if she took the hard line that fat people "HAVE to do better", she might actually help them save thaeir life and be legitimately happier.

And I don't give a shit if someone weighs 500 lbs (as long as they're not a drain on society), but if you do you either fix it or get use to how people look at you. Trying to change the way the entire world views you is ridiculous.
Stop making sense

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Trying to change the way the entire world views you is ridiculous.
But to them that's infinitely more simple (through victim status and complaining) to do than to actually eat less and move more.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
'Pay attention to me' Hair? Check. Goofy glasses that are A-Typical for a woman trying not to look feminine? Affirmative. The 'I'm trying to be cheeky' Smile? Yup.Taken at an odd angle? Yup. Also a selfie? Uh huh. In short. She's a cunt. Oh look! Her words show just that. Dykes are the worst.

Saikotic

Donator

woman hits an old man and a police car. I dunno, kinda seems fake to me

Looks more like a case of, " Get out muh way, got things to do".

lol, guy yelling "You're a crazy bitch"

Saikotic

Donator

Dunno about the end. "This is my car."

And that $300 worth of damage. Damn!