Women...

Are ya... hmmm in Los Angeles wipo are about to be come the minority... prob are when you have white Hispanics counted as
white.

According to the 2010 Census, the racial makeup of Los Angeles included: 1,888,158 Whites (49.8%), 365,118 African Americans (9.6%), 28,215 Native Americans (0.7%), 426,959 Asians (11.3%), 5,577 Pacific Islanders (0.1%), 902,959 from other races (23.8%), and 175,635 (4.6%) from two or more races.[106] Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 1,838,822 persons (48.5%). Los Angeles is home to people from more than 140 countries speaking 224 different identified languages.[110] Ethnic enclaves like Chinatown, Historic Filipinotown, Koreatown, Little Armenia, Little Ethiopia, Tehrangeles, Little Tokyo, Little Bangladesh, and Thai Town provide examples of the polyglot character of Los Angeles.

I'm looking through the rest of these... this has to be a fucking joke...

https://www.facebook.com/anitashallofsocialjustice/

Welp ole horse face twatted this:

And see what happens when someone says the troof about what we should be really worried about:

And see what happens when someone says the troof about what we should be really worried about:

And 3000 people died in two hours because some people did something, and we made the religion who did it the most protected class in America. What’s your point?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
And 3000 people died in two hours because some people did something, and we made the religion who did it the most protected class in America. What’s your point?
I was thinking about that tonight. You know how it seems the Germans and Japanese are fucked up sex perverts because they were beaten down in a world war or two? Is this shit today a result of us getting a black eye on 9-11 and realizing that terrorism isn't half a world away anymore?

so wait, are black transgenders more important that non black transgenders?

Also 150 in 7 years. Can you give me a less impressive statistic? Don’t more people die in car wrecks in a day? More people died in the last year from the Max 747 crashes. And yeah, how many killed from honest to goodness white, confederate flag waving, “Dey tuk ur jeeobs!“ rednecks? maybe two?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
ahhhhhhhhh must be that humor the womenfolk are always crowing about.
I actually part ways with my WB brothers on this one, she's accurate with her parody of that insipid narcisstic Peloton commercial. They are insulting to women if you think about it, at least how the original ad portrays it

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I actually part ways with my WB brothers on this one, she's accurate with her parody of that insipid narcisstic Peloton commercial. They are insulting to women if you think about it, at least how the original ad portrays it
I had no idea it was based off a commercial. I thought it was just a cunt acting like a cunt. Can't get mad about that. No one gets mad at a dog for sniffing a tree. It's what they do.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Yup. Never buy a woman exercise equipment, make-up or cooking stuff unless she asks for it specifically. That's just asking for trouble.