Woot has 30GB Zune today for $149 (Woot-Off tomorrow?)

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
www.woot.com

JS8-00002 Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player - $149.99 + $5 shipping

This is about $100 off typical retail, and about $50 less than the cheapest prices online, according to what I've seen.

Supposedly there's a Woot-Off tomorrow also.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I've never actually known about a Woot-Off until halfway through the day it happened. It seems like it would be a fun thing to do though.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
God damn I love me some woot. I already have that player and did pay much more than that for it when it first came out. Last week I bought a Sandisk E250 2GB player for $50.00 as a nice little one to use at the gym and such.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
I had to control myself.....almost picked up the Zune but got in on the 2 atomic clocks for 8 bucks yesterday....Dam I actually have to get work done tomorrow lets hope the woot off starts Friday....If not guess that eletric bill can wait....

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I splurged. Again. Bought a Zune. This will be my first MP3 player ever! Where should I download music for it? I've been out of the loop since Napster.

Grace

I'm a firm breasted something
Nov 16, 2005
Philly
I've never actually known about a Woot-Off until halfway through the day it happened. It seems like it would be a fun thing to do though.
Crud, last time they had a woot off, I was off and supposed to be studying for the CPA test, which is exactly the same thing I have planned for tomorrow. It's so hard to keep focus cause I stop every 15 minutes or so to see if they posted the new item. damn you woot and your perfect timing!!!

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
I splurged. Again. Bought a Zune. This will be my first MP3 player ever! Where should I download music for it? I've been out of the loop since Napster.
Many legal places to go....I tunes , napster, But stay away from those iilgal places like priatebay, torrent spy..bad bad places to fill up mp3 players for free..

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Many legal places to go....I tunes , napster, But stay away from those iilgal places like priatebay, torrent spy..bad bad places to fill up mp3 players for free..
What's the typical cost for music then? I remember reading about .99 cents per song.... I can't afford that shit.

not_you_too

May 5, 2004
Philly
There are a bunch of places now (napster included) that have like a $15 all you can download plan. Only problem is that they "expire" if you don't keep paying your subscription. It's alleged that you can download a small program to remove the DRM and then cancel your subscription after you download a few thousand songs, but that would most certainly be illegal.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I like indie stuff and use e-music. Their plans are decent priced and you have an unlimited download option. That is, if you dl the song once, you can dl it multiple times without paying extra.