Word for Windows XP

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Could someone please please please :rolleyes: give me a hint as to where I can find and download Word for Windows XP? I think it's called Word 2002. I don't need the whole Office XP, just Word. Anybody? I'll try the hackers 'n' crackers board. I just thought one of you guys might know... Umm, Stingray?? ;) :p :)

One more question. I heard that Morpheus can't be used with a cable connection. Is that true? Also, does Morpheus work with Windows XP? Thanks a bunch. :)

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Rock n' Roll Junkie ]

Originally posted by Rock n' Roll Junkie:
<STRONG>Could someone please please please :rolleyes: give me a hint as to where I can find and download Word for Windows XP? I think it's called Word 2002. I don't need the whole Office XP, just Word. Anybody? I'll try the hackers 'n' crackers board. I just thought one of you guys might know... Umm, Stingray?? ;) :p :)

One more question. I heard that Morpheus can't be used with a cable connection. Is that true? Also, does Morpheus work with Windows XP? Thanks a bunch. :)

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Rock n' Roll Junkie ]</STRONG>
office XP ---. Morpheus

I use Morpheus on windows XP with a cable connection.

I got Windows XP as well but the only problem I have with it was when I was upgrading they said certain things on my computer where not compatiable with XP and I could not sign on to the internet. I called AOL they told me it was my DSL Modem and they sent me out a compatiable one for free and then when i tried again it said my NETBui was not compatiable. I think its a Gateway issue so im gonna call them up and complain.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I would use direct connect, but I don't know any servers in Las Vegas.

I found out that the newest version of XP word is not available yet (word X2) word XP is out there.