Words of wisdom from a dying friend

Dopie Opie

"Enjoy life, it is too short. Think of it in relation to a vacation. When you first get there you think of all the things you want to do, then you blink and you are on your way home. The memories are good but that is all you have"

"You can also compare it to graduating HS or college. All you do is obsess over how long it takes, then bam before you know it, you are gone and all you have is memories."

"As you take your last breaths, you will think of all the things you did, all of the things you did not do and wish for more time"

"Do not let things get in the way of living, life is way too short, whether you live to 30, 60, 90 or anywhere in between"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
to quote my dad:

this dieing shit sucks. i cant piss

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Did your friend work for Hallmark?

And what if you live past 90?

Dopie Opie

Did your friend work for Hallmark?

And what if you live past 90?
NO he just died from skin cancer at the ripe old age of 34. This after an asshole doctor misdiagnosed him at an early enough stage that he would have had a small ....never fucking mind.

Yes he worked for hallmark and if you live over 90 consider yourself lucky

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
**cough/gasp/wheez**. . . and don't take any wooden nickels.:icon_mrgr

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
NO he just died from skin cancer at the ripe old age of 34. This after an asshole doctor misdiagnosed him at an early enough stage that he would have had a small ....never fucking mind.

Yes he worked for hallmark and if you live over 90 consider yourself lucky

Fuck man... 34

My dad is pretty sick right now at 52 and I've been agonizing over it, 34 makes 52 seem like old age.

Sorry for your loss man

hmm just don't go to
the doctor so they
can't work that voodoo
mind shit on ya

How awful.
I feel for you. 34 is way too young to die, especially for something like that.
The recent news of the lady dying in the ER waiting room from a punctured bowel proves how fucked up some doctors and hospitals can be. She was vomiting blood and the docs refused to help her. She was there for quite awhile before anyone looked at her and as a result she died.
Read this, it'll make you sick and angry at these assholes. http://www.bakersfield.com/119/story/163329.html