World of Warcraft: Epic Faggot

HumpX

Character Assassin
Unbelievable whining little guild leader who sounds like he's around high-school age but starts acting like a 5 yr old (literally) when his parents come downstairs to pull the plug on his excessive playing. His guild-mates listen in stunned silence.

Get it here at YTMND

NOTE: the recording is pretty bad and cuts out occasionally but none of the juiciness gets lost.

Monstercloud

I hate kids on MMOs. I'm never going to let my kid play any MMO until he can handle himself on dying on FPS... or at least, if he's a loser.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
His dad should have said to the little pussy: "homosayswhat?"

The other kids on ventrilo would have loffed and loffed.

It looks like the end of the world..... of warcraft.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Jesus fucking Christ.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Wow... now THAT'S an addiction. Dad can't help but think his son's gonna be a faggot.

taban

i play wow to kill people and make myself feel better

:icon_frow

taban

http://abbathdoesntwanttoraid.ytmnd.com/

"how to ruin a world of warcraft raid by tyr"
i love when shes asking how to mute him and every time the guy tries to help he screams over him

edit: i`m trying to find these other clips i heard. there was one of a guy playing a warrior flipping out and calling people coneheads, and one of this girl and guy fighting

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
I thought I heard Opie Crying in part of it.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
I think I'm going to get WoW just so I can have the tag "Epic Faggot"
youll get banned. ive been banned for cursing a few times. this kids guild is just starting kara. they stink. most normal people can totally avoid these kids in the game. their usually all in some faggot guild together at the bottom of the server. the guild i was in was all people in their 20's and up.

it sorta sounded like an intervention :haha7::haha7:

Monstercloud

I've been reported for not even cursing... it's amazing what kind of lines you can get from jimmy, as "I hope you die in a car accident just before Christmas" seems to hurt people.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Oh my God, you should stop crying about games when you're old enough to operate a computer to play WOW.

P

Puddle O' Aids

Best line is when the father comes back on and the other kid says, "Oh shit".

I just wish someone in the guild knew him in real life to play that to his teammates.