World of Warcraft...

Chlorofirm

I kept saying "oh it won't happen to me"...but it has. This god damn game is consuming me! It's the first mmorpg I've gotten into, and I can't stop playing it enough. I got it for xmas, kinda just something I came up with on the fly. I figured "ah what the heck, something to do during the lousy winter". And...to this date, I think I've logged in over just a 100 hours *cue laugh*

I just can't get enough of it. I have so much to do in it right now, but I just can't start it up. I'm sitting at my computer, but I can't allow myself to double click on the icon. If I do, I'll be here for hours. But I want to so badly...

I need help...someone please...

Level 31 Warlock - Rot
Bronzebeard pve server

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
I did the same thing with EQ for PS2. It ended for me last August. I told my guildies I had to work the next day and couldn't go on a raid (me being 25 and they being 12-15 or so). They bitched so much and i was so disgusted I quit that day and sold my disc and my account. I'm thinkin about doing WoW (pun inteded), but my computer isn't too good. I'd really like to do EQ2, but i need $$ to upgrade. Computer MMORPG players seem to be a little older and somewhat more mature (not by much though). Good luck Chlorofirm!

PJ'

Pathetic Wannabe Comic
I love Wow... I haven't touched my xbox or ps2 in 2 months... I just sit in front of my computer all day playing this shit... The thing that makes it so addicting is that its so easy to pick up and play.. Metal, you'll also find people who take WOW very seriously too. I've been thrown out of 2 guilds already b/c no one has a sense of humor. But when you find some cool ass people or you have buddies you play with, not a lot beats WOW..

D_Nice

52 NE Shadow Priest - Nichiren
Blackhand Server PvE

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
I just got it about 2 weeks ago and I am hooked. I haven't been hooked like this since EQ1 came out. I was convinced that these games were just not fun anymore since I had only played EQ2 for a few days before quitting. Awesome Game.

roche
21 Druid
<Heros Of Salvy>
Hellscream server

Chlorofirm

Yeah Metal, there can be people like that. You learn to avoid them quick. I actually haven't run into anyone like that yet. Most of the people are very cool.

PJ, I don't want to play anything else either. I got all these other games, like Metal Gear 3 and Resident Evil 4...but I have WoW so why bother....

Damnit I love this game....

Now Level 32!

MikeHimself

Thoughts and Prayers
i'm getting WoW tomorrow. Was wondering if you guys still play alot and what server you guys on.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
MikeHimself said:
i'm getting WoW tomorrow. Was wondering if you guys still play alot and what server you guys on.
I play a few times a week on the Hellscream server. I am in Heros of Salvy. The strongest Hoard guild on the server.

PJ'

Pathetic Wannabe Comic
Horde on Bouldferfist... Alliance on Burning Legion

Chlorofirm

Yes, still heavily addicted.

Level 56 undead warlock on bronzebeard server.

superXMfreak

who knows who cares why bother
I was going to get it, but I refuse to pay $15 a month to play a game. Looks like a lot of fun though.

TimTA95

Bah, try playing Planetside unless your into the point and click and watch action games. I dunno I guess i dont get the WoW.

PJ'

Pathetic Wannabe Comic
TimTA95 said:
Bah, try playing Planetside unless your into the point and click and watch action games. I dunno I guess i dont get the WoW.
There's a lot more to it then you know...

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
D_Nice said:
52 NE Shadow Priest - Nichiren
Blackhand Server PvE
Macewind 26 ORC warlock on Blackhand. I've been playing off and on since day one or else I'd be ahead of you and killing you in raids.

MikeHimself

Thoughts and Prayers
I'm on Lightning's Sabre I think it's called. My name is Fobos if anyone wants to play. Level 10.

M

MAbans

Any World Of Warcraft Players?

Seeing who plays World Of Warcraft. I'm on the burning legion and Burning blade server. hit me up.

M

MAbans

lvl 48 paladin on the Burning Legion Server.

I've been thinking about getting it. Is it really that good? I've been hooked on City of Heroes for a while, and I like it because it's really easy to play (you can play and drink beer at the same time) and the people online are pretty cool. How is it with ease of play?

hiv_bag

Level 60 Night Elf Warrior, Level 40 Human Paladin on Silvermoon. My wizard hat must be in the mail by now...right?

MikeHimself

Thoughts and Prayers
i'm lvl 14 now on Lightning's Sabre. I'm in Crossroads. Name is Fobos.

M

MAbans

New update today with the PVP Honor system.. Woot!

G

God's Hellhound

Nothing but a Zerg fest now.... it is a major suckfest.... wouldn't be so bad if the the servers could handle it... but of course they won't fork out the cash to fix it...

al885

I'm gonna buy this game next check i get...

P

pbonney

What does everyone think of the honor system?

What do you folks think of the new honor system in the newest patch. I think it might help the pvp system of this game out a little. What is the point of killing someone of the other realm if there is no reward.