World War III Coming Soon!

Jan 25, 2006
Lake Worth, FL
North Korea fires at least 3 missiles

By ERIC TALMADGE, Associated Press Writer 25 minutes ago

TOKYO -
North Korea launched a long-range missile Wednesday that may be capable of reaching the United States but it failed after 35 or 40 seconds, two State Department officials said.

The missile was one of at least three that were fired. The two others were short-range missiles. All landed in the Sea of Japan, said the Japanese government, which was unable to confirm that they included a long-range missile.

The officials in Washington, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the long-range missile was the Taepodong-2, North Korea's most advanced missile with a range of up to 9,320 miles.

The launch came after weeks of speculation that the North was preparing to test its advanced Taepodong-2 missile from a site on its northeast coast. The preparations had generated stern warnings from the United States and Japan, which had threatened possible economic sanctions in response.

The Sea of Japan lies between Japan and the Korean Peninsula.

"North Korea has gone ahead with the launch despite international protest," Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe said. "That is regrettable from the standpoint of Japan's security, the stability of international society, and non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction."

Jan 6, 2006
Let them launch whatever they want. If they touch American soil, Kim Jong Ill knows he would be fucked. In a matter of minutes, his whole country would be wiped off the map.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I read somewhere earlier last week that China had told them not to persue this test. . . Kim Jong Ill is gonna piss-off the only "buddy" North Korea has. His people are already living in poverty. This is some scary shit, my friends. It's not like the Middle-East is anywhere near a stable situation with all that's going-on there. Now this shit. . . it's no wonder every single person who gets into the Oval Office is gray-haired as Hell when their term ends.:icon_conf

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
As long as they hit the west coast and don't fuck up the
traveling virus tour, I won't get too pissed about it.:icon_roll

MrSquidlow

FoundryMusicAssPsychic!!1 1!!1
Jan 18, 2004
central nj
Ballbuster1 said:
As long as they hit the west coast and don't fuck up the
traveling virus tour, I won't get too pissed about it.:icon_roll
:clap: :clap: :piss2 KOREA

The only thing that would deter us would be prior agreements with other countries...
And possibly pissing China off in the process..
As far as I'm concerned we might as well add some nationalities to the endangered list..Korea specifically..:icon_evil

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet
'Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe said. "That is regrettable from the standpoint of Japan's security"...'

This statement regarding the US's concern for Japan's security amuses me.

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
they aren't gonna touch us...they'll get it so far up their ass if they do...although with today's press the liberal media would probably take N. Korea's side in all this saying that we were asking for it or some bullshit

whoisisthis

hits switches
Jun 9, 2005
Sacramento, CA
postuering, plain and simple. I don't think anything''s gonna come of this... at least, not from us.

tar_baby said:
although with today's press the liberal media would probably take N. Korea's side in all this saying that we were asking for it or some bullshit

wow.

westben2002

Director of Re-Education & Chief Justice
Jan 25, 2006
Bethlehem Pa
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/07/04/korea.missile/index.html
CNN said:
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- North Korea test-fired a long-range missile and five shorter-range rockets early Wednesday, but the closely watched long-range test failed within a minute, U.S. officials said.

The tests began shortly after 3:30 a.m. local time (2:30 p.m. Tuesday ET) and lasted for about five hours.

The Taepodong-2 missile, which some analysts believed capable of hitting the western United States, failed after about 40 seconds, U.S. officials said.

U.S. National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley described the missile launches as "provocative behavior," but said they posted no immediate threat to the United States.

hahaha fuckers...they failed

DeathsMother

Nov 15, 2005
NC but from NJ
Well they may have failed, or they just decided to cancel the missle. I say shoot first and ask questions later. Fuck them in their fucking asses.

Skinflute

Amusing myself at others expense
Feb 12, 2006
New Jersey, The armpit state.
MetalSign said:
Your breaking my balls Hans Brix.

All joking aside, this guy is a fucking maniac, he is the type to nuke a random place just to prove a point..This fucker has Pol Pot or Hitler potential.
Just keep ignoring him, maybe he will manage to piss off the Russians or Chinese enough and they can fucking deal with him, as they should. Or will they cower and let America bail out the world as we did in the other 2 world wars.

Skinflute

Feb 12, 2006
Newmania said:
'Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe said. "That is regrettable from the standpoint of Japan's security"...'

The reason we are concerned is because after WW2 we disarmed them. They are only allowed to have a small standing army for defense purposes, thier Navy is small and only for home defense. They are still under these sanctions.

Because of the terms of surrender we imposed on them we are obligated to protect them.

Yech, I'm such a fucking geek for knowing that.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Newmania said:

Skinflute said:
The reason we are concerned is because after WW2 we disarmed them. They are only allowed to have a small standing army for defense purposes, thier Navy is small and only for home defense. They are still under these sanctions.

Because of the terms of surrender we imposed on them we are obligated to protect them.

Yech, I'm such a fucking geek for knowing that.
Am I reading your posts right? You guys realize that Shinzo Abe is Chief Cabinet Secretary of JAPAN? He's part of Japan's govt, not ours.

http://tokyo.s-abe.or.jp/profile_in_english.html

Skinflute

Feb 12, 2006
Buster Hyman said:
Am I reading your posts right? You guys realize that Shinzo Abe is Chief Cabinet Secretary of JAPAN? He's part of Japan's govt, not ours.

http://tokyo.s-abe.or.jp/profile_in_english.html
Half a brainfart on my part. I believe the point I was trying to convey that we would have to get into the shit if Japan ever got attacked. Just didn't come out right.

I won't blame the weed this time. I'll blame my lack of reading skills at times.
Looks like I'm the "not smaaht" one:icon_wink

Shit I usually read better than that.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Nuclear weapons and M.A.D. prevented WWIII, USSR vs. The West

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Also I believe Japan is now allowed to re-arm themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan#Foreign_relations_and_military

They aren't allowed to initiate war, and they can't use war as part of thier foreign policy. They are however allowed to defend themselves. Also that constituational amendment is currently self imposed, although it was initiated by the terms of thier surrender.

Thier military is the 6th most expensive in the world, however as a % of thier GDP it is one of the smaller ones.

BigDanNOLA

Nov 22, 2005
beylorussian54 said:
Let them launch whatever they want. If they touch American soil, Kim Jong Ill knows he would be fucked. In a matter of minutes, his whole country would be wiped off the map.
Do you think he cares?

Do you think he will be in the country when it happens?

Do you think that we can actually nuke in response without pissing off whatever nation gets the resulting nuclear fallout?

Jan 6, 2006
BigDanNOLA said:
Do you think he cares?

Do you think that we can actually nuke in response without pissing off whatever nation gets the resulting nuclear fallout?
Who said anything about a nuclear bomb?

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
BigDanNOLA said:
Do you think he cares?

I'm sorry but that is the biggest pussy response i have ever seen. Yeah, we launch a retaliatory strike and the neighboring countries are going to blame us for the fallout.

BigDanNOLA

Nov 22, 2005
beylorussian54 said:
Who said anything about a nuclear bomb?

How else do you expect to wipe a nation off the map?