World War III may have just started... in Canada.

ysr50

Donator
I hope the flips send it back and Justin has to deal with it. If it gets ugly the canucks actually do have a reasonable military, the problem is their military is dependent on ours. They won't lift a finger without our approval, they can't.

3 Mounties in a canoe, so I doubt they could stop a ship.
Well do have subs and frigates no capital ships... gonna guess the last one was the HMCS Bonaventure which was an Aircraft Carrier chopped up for razor blades in 71...

I think our Boy Scouts could beat the Philippine Military

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
For the first month or so, I'd agree. Living with that cloying stench your entire life? Ugh.

Then again, I suppose it could smell like Staten Island. (Thus then the garbage barge, I guess.)
Pardon me??

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
We can just sit back and watch, right? Do either if these countries have low yield nukes they can lob back and forth at each other? This could get good quickly!

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
We can just sit back and watch, right? Do either if these countries have low yield nukes they can lob back and forth at each other? This could get good quickly!

no, but we can loan both sides a few just for giggles.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I think our Boy Scouts could beat the Philippine Military
Like I said earlier, don’t under estimate the flips they can be tenacious fighters, any country who’s national dish is Balute is some serious people

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I don't know. It just kinda seems like everything's gone wrong since Canada came along.

BIV

Hey guys.

You know, Canada is full of French people. I bet they'd just surrender!!!!!!
:haha7::haha7::haha7::p:eek:o_O

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Hey guys.

You know, Canada is full of French people. I bet they'd just surrender!!!!!!
:haha7::haha7::haha7::p:eek:o_O
I’m a gambling man, I would take a piece of that action, but the odds aren’t great

BIV

It's not even a real country anyway.