World War III may have just started... in Canada.

Like I said earlier, don’t under estimate the flips they can be tenacious fighters, any country who’s national dish is Balute is some serious people
Don't sell our neighbors to the north short, they run on poutine power.

I think the .45acp was invented because the flips refused to die when being shot with a .38.
And I wonder if those gals have got their fingerbang badge yet?

Like I said earlier, don’t under estimate the flips they can be tenacious fighters, any country who’s national dish is Balute is some serious people

Balut. Gahh !!!

Just that their military ranked over 50, in the world.
Canada, 25th
Now think of some of those other countries, once you get past the super powers and then ones just after them. Yeah, these two came in after those countries.
Now, if the Philippines could harness Typhoons and Tsunamis...

lajikal

@lajikal comment? Your shitty Maple syrup smelling country is about to throw down with the Philippines , is your first lady ready for the shit storm?

Or do you cuck fuckers need DJT to come bail your ball-less asses out?
How's old glory doing? Even the Iranians aren't scared of your Dotard prez.. :action-sm

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
How's old glory doing? Even the Iranians aren't scared of your Dotard prez.. :action-sm

I mean...they've always done that. No? Even when Don was on NBC instead of FOX. Besides, the inbred countries always hate the 1st World Countries.