World's most valuable company slaughters africans

greensnacks

Dec 20, 2004
The Chinese are coming!

PetroChina shares more than double in Shanghai debut

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Shares in PetroChina (601857.SS) more than doubled in their market debut on Monday after raising $9 billion in the world's biggest IPO this year, surging past analysts' expectations as China's top producer enjoys soaring crude prices.

The strong debut gave PetroChina a market value of around $1 trillion, double the world's second biggest company, rival oil giant Exxon Mobil (XOM.N), at $488 billion, although only 2 percent of its shares are traded on the Shanghai market.

Critics have linked PetroChina to genocide in the Darfur region of Sudan and called on Mr. Buffett to sell his stake in the Chinese oil company. That stake was worth $3.3 billion at year end, up from an original $488 million.

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071105/bs_nm/petrochina_ipo_shanghai_dc_3
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/03/business/03berkshire.html

Maybe there's a business model in destroying 419'rs?

greensnacks

Dec 20, 2004
No they are not, the Opie curse will make sure of that.
One could hope, but Opie is right on this one. Soon they'll be taking the chocolate out of our cookies and replacing them with lead paint chips.

Stupid, fat and retared americans ;)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
At least the Asians keep to themselves and don't drive down property values.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
The Muslims are comming too. We just need them to fight each other.

I'm backing the Chinese. I'll take slant eyes and pseudo-Communism over towel heads and bomb vests any day.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
One could hope, but Opie is right on this one. Soon they'll be taking the chocolate out of our cookies and replacing them with lead paint chips.

Stupid, fat and retared americans ;)
It's Americunts.

LURK MOAR

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Do people expect Waren Buffet to actually act ethically? C'mon. The guy plays the rubes. That's how he got so rich.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I'm backing the Chinese. I'll take slant eyes and pseudo-Communism over towel heads and bomb vests any day.
One thing they do well is producing assault rifle knock-offs. Their AK-47 Chinese '56 is pretty fucking nice.

They would wipe out the towelheads

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
In all seriousness, this IS exactly why nothing is really getting done (by the U.N.) about Darfur / Sudan. Because the Chinese don't want anything to upset the status quo and ruin their profits. Unfortunately, the status quo is more genocide and displacement.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
In all seriousness, this IS exactly why nothing is really getting done (by the U.N.) about Darfur / Sudan. Because the Chinese don't want anything to upset the status quo and ruin their profits. Unfortunately, the status quo is more genocide and displacement.
I'm hating China. I don't want them to be as wealthy as they are. The money isn't spread evenly in their communist society and the rich are using loopholes to exploit slave labor for cheap shit to be sold here.

I want the USA to cut off at least 75% of the business conducted with China and send that money and industry to Mexico.

I'd much rather have a neighbor of ours being successful with industry and also as a side effect we would stop the illegal immigration.

greensnacks

Dec 20, 2004
China sits on the UN Security Council, which has blocked all attempts by the UN to take action in Darfur. Search google news for "china darfur" ...

With China consuming so much of the world's energy, it is not in our interest to disturb emerging markets that could satisfy China's energy needs. If they don't get the oil they need, they will be buying it from our suppliers, like Venezuela, putting even more pressure on oil prices.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'm hating China. I don't want them to be as wealthy as they are. The money isn't spread evenly in their communist society and the rich are using loopholes to exploit slave labor for cheap shit to be sold here.

I want the USA to cut off at least 75% of the business conducted with China and send that money and industry to Mexico.

I'd much rather have a neighbor of ours being successful with industry and also as a side effect we would stop the illegal immigration.
Unfortunately we have so many manufacturing interests in China that this would be like dropping a nuke on our economy.

The levorution is coming!

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Unfortunately we have so many manufacturing interests in China that this would be like dropping a nuke on our economy.

The levorution is coming!
I'm willing to have it happen man. Lets go back to farming. We can't die off.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
At least the Asians keep to themselves and don't drive down property values.
Oh yeah!

Over here they buy a three story house, tear it down and build a ugly eight story building(Violating zoning laws but no one can do anything about it) and move in a bunch of families.
As a result each family brings in two cars and dwindles the already lousy parking over here. Anytme after 9pm you end up parking two or three blocks from your house. Plus they pull that old trick where they have one car hold two spots for their friends. And God forbid you try to park there and it's been known for many a car to have broken windows and slashed tires as a result. Animals!
Add in the fact they are lousy drivers. Almost got hit by one of those Chinese delivery guys(Yoshi? Linger Longer!) the other day. You may say "No big deal, just look both ways crossing the street!" which would make sense if I wasn't in the middle of the goddamned sidewalk!
Just sayin....