Worst of the worst guests?

RancidPunx31

Did they ever do this show and if so what was the date of it? I want to hear the george wendt interview and the entire steve the whistler ordeal.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
yes they did do it no i dont have a date, it was all the uncomfortable interviews.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
30th of may 2011

cunt

Fustercluck

Dustin Diamond, was definitely up there as worst/biggest douche

Tallguy

Magic on radio was a bad guest, but maybe it's just me?

Tallguy

Is this the most inactive MB in radio or is 3 threads that are open the usual for a full day? How many fans are left with the show if only 3 threads are talked about and none of them are current?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Friday was a vaka. What was talked about at the beginning of today's show has it's own thread.

Interviews aren't very discussable.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Is this the most inactive MB in radio or is 3 threads that are open the usual for a full day? How many fans are left with the show if only 3 threads are talked about and none of them are current?
Here's a radio MB that's probably more your speed...

http://www.mancow.com/membership

Don't forget to stop by and shit in your mother's hat on the way over.

XMSirius

I felt bad for George during that interview.... The boys were bitching about the booking before he came on. George was promoting a book that he wrote about beer and Jim was once again going on about sobriety. George was game and honest and the boys totally sabotaged the interview.

luckie1710

I felt bad for George during that interview.... The boys were bitching about the booking before he came on. George was promoting a book that he wrote about beer and Jim was once again going on about sobriety. George was game and honest and the boys totally sabotaged the interview.
Wedt was a lump. They asked him about the book and he didn't really say anything. So George whats your favorite beer? George couldnt answer that damn question.

dramamine

Dustin Diamond was a real life Buzz Killington. He sucked all the funny out of the room and the show died on its ass.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
A new one to add to the list;

Brittany Andrews. The incesant use of the word "twahtay". Ugh.

twiggy

Livin the Dream!!!
I'm nominating Brittany Andrews as worst guest ever. That fucking nasally voice of hers is more than enough torture forget all the dominatrix shit!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I'm nominating Brittany Andrews as worst guest ever. That fucking nasally voice of hers is more than enough torture forget all the dominatrix shit!
Wow, real original nomination there. #post21

I've thought about this a lot today and think u guys may be overlooking the worst guest ever!

Brittnay Andrews. Obviously I said it before anyone else.

I tried editing but can't scroll within reply box on iPhone.
Fuck the iphone