Worst Slasher Film?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Oh god! Sleepaway Camp has it all: low teen hotness, lots of homo-eroticism, and really bad music. Did I mention all of the kids look like 14?

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
The last shot of Sleepaway Camp is a classic.

There's a lot of bad slashers.
In the modern era, I'd have to go with Valentine. Fucking awful.
From the 80s I'll go with Splatter University, you have to see it to believe how bad it is.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
im not a big fan of the slasher films, the stupidity makes me angry

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Anyone see Cutting Class???

This is one I'm sure Brad Pitt wants off his resume.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
This is a hard fucking question because if you've heard about it, odds are it's not the worst slasher ever. Does anyone remember when there used to be independent video stores and they had that special section for horror VHSes and they were the cheapest, shittiest horror movies ever. So cheaply done, terrible acting. Sleepaway Camp had staying power but so many of these other slasher movies, so cheap and bad and great in their own way. I loved those old school video stores.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
This is a hard fucking question because if you've heard about it, odds are it's not the worst slasher ever. Does anyone remember when there used to be independent video stores and they had that special section for horror VHSes and they were the cheapest, shittiest horror movies ever. So cheaply done, terrible acting. Sleepaway Camp had staying power but so many of these other slasher movies, so cheap and bad and great in their own way. I loved those old school video stores.

I miss those types of places. I used to go to this place called Igor's Records & Tapes and they had a small section of movies. I was like 11 so my mom would take me there and rent the horror flicks for me, and the owner was the coolest guy. I would bring my Fangoria magazine with me and show him what movies I wanted to see and he would order them for me. Now places like that are extinct, at least around where I live.

I've always loved horror movies, even the bad ones (and 90% of them were awful). I have probably seen 85% of all the horror movies made in the 80s.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
All of them. I can't stand any of these films. They are just all kinds of awful with their formulaic, uninteresting plots.

I do, however, like the camp horror genre like "Killer Clowns from Outer Space".

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
May 10, 2006
Nassau Cunty
this movie "Pieces" was pretty bad...it is on one of those 150 movies-on-1-dvd for 20 cents at Best Buy haha

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
The last shot of Sleepaway Camp is a classic.

There's a lot of bad slashers.
In the modern era, I'd have to go with Valentine. Fucking awful.
From the 80s I'll go with Splatter University, you have to see it to believe how bad it is.
i actually saw Valentine in the theater. it was horrible, but i did laugh when a cop says to Denise Richard's character, "What are we gonna do about this?" because i immediately thought of Jay Mohr's line.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
See, now I always loved those schlocky pieces of crap. The worse the acting, the goofier the premise, the more I liked it. There was an art to the truly awful slasher flick.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Ever see Funhouse?....it is one of my faves

Hell yeah! I love the scene where the gypsy fortuneteller is giving the frankenstein dude a hummer. Great stuff. Based loosely on a Dean Koontz novel.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
another fave That I know they were hoping for a franchise from....Prom Night
Anyone remember that one in the swamps where the sister gets the shotgun up the coochie?

killer_penguins

Dec 6, 2004
PA
Sleepaway Camp is one of my favorite movies. hilarious deaths. especially the curling iron and the lovely facial expressions in the shower death scene. the 2nd and 3rd weren't as good, but hopefully the new one that is supposed to come out will be good.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
I loved 'Re-Animator', if for nothing else when the doctor goes down on the chick with his decapitated head in his hands. Classic.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
another fave That I know they were hoping for a franchise from....Prom Night
Anyone remember that one in the swamps where the sister gets the shotgun up the coochie?
They actually made 3 sequels to Prom Night, though they have nothing to do with the first one. The second Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night 2 was pretty good.

Not sure of one in the swamps. Maybe The Mutilator or Humongous?

Friday the 13th Part 4 is my favorite slasher. It has the best kills of all the Friday flicks, slutty twins, "dead fuck" Crispin Glover, and Corey Feldman going cuckoo ,chopping all his hair off and hacking up Jason with a machete at the end.

The Burning is good if you can find it uncut. You get to see Jason Alexander when he had hair, even though he's playing a teenager, he still looks 35. Holly Hunter and Fisher Stevens are in it too. The raft scene is classic.

C

cuntsore

sleepaway camp owns.

nail gun massacre is the worst slasher.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
and Weakside, starting to think you are a Nancy boy
lol...I have been called worse.

Seriously Hudson, I like you because I read you are a coach which is really cool but your taste in movies is God-awful. I looked up that other movie you recomended, "Stardust" and found this description for it in IMDB:

"In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm."

Yech. And you call me the Nancy boy? I am starting to think you are Larping around Montana wearing a cone hat with stars on it. :action-sm

Just kidding. Besides, the fact I even know the word "Larping" probably does make me a Nancy boy.

Aug 11, 2005
Redneck zombies!
horrible yet hilarious!