Would You Take Superpowers?

Would You Take Superpowers?

• Total voters

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Movies like Spiderman and shows like Heroes try to present having superpowers as a burden. If you had the option to get a superpower, without knowing what it is, would you? The two qualifications are
1) It can be controlled, though you might have to learn how to control it
2) It won't disfigure you (a la The Thing)

Fuck yes, especially if I can control it and the power won't be obvious at all.
They feel burdened by it because they're do-gooders, I'd only use it for my own personal benefits. Give me whatever power you've got, I'll take any.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I said yes. Although I wouldn't care if I was mishapen if it meant that I could help people, or fuck people up that deserved it.
Personally, I would like the power to control time and further, project it from my hands..... If Activated: Left hand: Time back, Right hand: Time Forward......Ultimate Weapon: Hands together that causes a "Temporal Paradox" Vortex....dicey to do since I could get sucked into the same.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I'd say yes. . . but I don't know if I could use my powers for good instead of evil. . . evil is so much more fun!!!:D

Oh yeah, I'd use my powers to punish those I consider assholes. Like Judge Dredd minus the Stallone stink.

LiddyRules

I'd say yes. . . but I don't know if I could use my powers for good instead of evil. . . evil is so much more fun!!!:D
Evil is more fun but it might get you on the radar of people more. I think, despite how much I hate people as a whole, the entire vigilante concept seems really cool. Doing all the violence and aggression and awesome things against people who "deserve" it. Patrolling the streets at night, noticing a crime and then doing some fucked up shit and going back to the shadows. (The costume is a different issue. I could never decide on mask or no mask and everything else should fall from that.)

And, even without using it for good, it would just make life easier. Also, I want to feel special.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
nah...my luck i would get some stupid superpower...

magnus420

You can go and fuck yourself
yes, its the only reason i play tag around the nuclear plant.. waiting for an accident.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
(The costume is a different issue. I could never decide on mask or no mask and everything else should fall from that.)
I wouldn't even bother trying to disguise myself. . . my gut and the "hung like a fieldmouse" bulge in my tights would give away my identity in a heartbeat.:icon_roll

The sad part is that i've wasted several hours of my life over the years day dreaming about this topic.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
The sad part is that i've wasted several hours of my life over the years day dreaming about this topic.
What's sadder is the fact that I not only day dreamed about it, but also posted the exact superpowers I wanted.......

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
What's sadder is the fact that I not only day dreamed about it, but also posted the exact superpowers I wanted.......
we all need to get out a little more

LiddyRules

Who hasn't?

Controlling gravity for me. Personal gravity and that of some of the things around me. I don't want anything to give me such an overwhelmingly unfair advantage. But to decide where I want to "focus" gravity on or remove gravity from seems like a fun little trick. I also think it's cool when I see the astronauts float, I always liked the "wall crawling ability," and doing one of those cocky half float things is awesome. And it's almost telekinesis which is very cool itself.

But I don't want to be able to swing airplanes around. That seems cheating.

We know. God how we do.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

let me also clarify that statement:

and interact with other people and not just sit in the corner slaming bombay's and tonics, thinking how to gather the force, so we could choke the living shit out of that fucking scum bag that is interacting with that smoking hot chick that we have never even talked to or seen before. :icon_evil

LiddyRules

let me also clarify that statement:

and interact with other people and not just sit in the corner slaming bombay's and tonics, thinking how to gather the force, so we could choke the living shit out of that fucking scum bag that is interacting with that smoking hot chick that we have never even talked to or seen before. :icon_evil
You're ahead of me. I wander the streets at night observing other people having fun. I don't even enter the bar. I just lurk.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
I'm the only one to vote no?

With great powers comes great responsibility. I made that up. I hate having the pressure of being responsible.. I'd rather do drugs and not save people's life. I'd make a horrible cop/fireman.

If my superpower was to have the ability to fuck any girl in the world whenever I wanted, then I'd definitely say yes.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I guess we are opposites, myself, if I had a super power, definitely for good. A-Team on steroids, watch out terrorists.