Would you work for the Opie and Anthony show???

AlanSmithee

Simple question. To some fans it would be a no brainer

"Who the hell wouldnt want to work for them.. I listen to them everyday and love them.. it would be my dream job"

To Others it would be this:

"Fuck no.. I don't want to get thrown in the barrel, make shit money, wake up at 4:00am, work with midget underlings, and have my favorite radio show ruined for me"

Which one are you you?? or are you something entirely different....

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
God no. It seems like such a negative atmosphere. Ron and Fez seems kind of fun, but Opie and Anthony just seems brutal.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Wow ....

It is a simple question, but with such deep & complex subtext, it makes it a great question!

I'd say "yes".

Just stay away from the trouble magnets -- Sam, Kenny & Roland -- and I should do just fine by flying under the radar.

Punch In/Do Work/Punch Out.

Don't be anyone's friend, don't be anyone's enemy & acknowledge holiday greetings.

Hell of a way to engage a workplace setting, but with Opie & Anthony, that's more of a survival mechanic.

The dough?

Well. since this is a case of persuing a "Dream Job", I guess that wouldn't enter into it at all for me.

Last edited:

CousinDave

No

The fact that I am a fan is the reason I would not want to work for the shot

No just because you would have to work under or with Sam.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
"Pay the man his money..."

Pay me, sure.

But for what they pay those guys? No fucking way.

Rash Rendering

No, because ultimately my boss would be Opie and he's a fuckin dummy.

KR1288

I'd love to work for R&F.

But to answer OP's question, No chance in hell. I already get annoyed at most of Opie & Anthonys rants everyday already.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
No, just because I have no interest in radio.

The Keeed

Now that Danny's gone maybe. It seemed like he inherited all the worst elements of the show: mean, negative about everything, thinks he's better than everyone because he's brutally honest/edgy. Sam and Travis seem like legitimately fun guys to hang out with.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I could not afford to work for those pricks.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Now that Danny's gone maybe. It seemed like he inherited all the worst elements of the show: mean, negative about everything, thinks he's better than everyone because he's brutally honest/edgy.
Is he like those mouth flies in The Green Mile?

AlanSmithee

Now that Danny's gone maybe. It seemed like he inherited all the worst elements of the show: mean, negative about everything, thinks he's better than everyone because he's brutally honest/edgy. Sam and Travis seem like legitimately fun guys to hang out with.
I don't think any of them seem "fun" to work with. IMO they all seem like rats and you can just hear attitude when they all speak. I've never been a fan of the staff.

I could take an Opie, Anthony, or Jim shitting on me but If a Travis or Sam was talking down to me... I'd have to kick their teeth in. Verbally or physically.

Its just not a healthy work environment. Not even remotely worth it.

I doubt Travis or Sam would "talk down" to anyone. They're nice guys. Travis especially. Erock is a nice guy too.

AlanSmithee

I doubt Travis or Sam would "talk down" to anyone. They're nice guys. Travis especially. Erock is a nice guy too.
I agree about Eric.. but you clearly arn't listening to what Sam is saying or we both have different meanings for the word "nice"

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Nah. They don't fix cars and I don't do radio.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I wouldn't take the paycut. Let alone they are one racial Anthony tirade from being fired.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Work in a negative environment in NYC for $40,000 a year with no raises and shitty management... Sounds like a dream job, no?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I would sooner be a jizz mop jockey at a peep show. The pay is probably better and the work is certainly more dignified.