Wouldja?

LBF

Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
There are times in life when I feel that premeditated killing is perfectly acceptable. This is one of those times.

edit: I should add that it is the televised humiliation that pisses me off, not the dude becoming a chick. Apparantly, he/she has some very talented doctors.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
i think this was posted before...

not that it matters, cause you still cant grasp that.

you gotta do that crocadile dundee(sp?) check... remember.. the crotch shot like in the movie?

anyway.

[YT]H_v15nCtDnM[/YT]

finkle and einhorn ... einhorn and finkle...

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
There are times in life when I feel that premeditated killing is perfectly acceptable. This is one of those times.

edit: I should add that it is the televised humiliation that pisses me off, not the dude becoming a chick. Apparantly, he/she has some very talented doctors.
Apparently, someone was thinking the same thing and almost beat her/him, whatever to death:

[YT]eSlSgKFZQtw[/YT]

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
so if the question is would i fuck a really hot tranny for 10k. yes i would. then i would shoot up and forget about it. every man has his price .

LBF

Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
Apparently, someone was thinking the same thing and almost beat her/him, whatever to death.

I have no problem with trannies. Just don't try to pull a fast one on some poor schmuck by not telling him that you used to have a dick. And for God sake, don't put the shit on television.
Anybody else remember the guy that went on Jenny Jones to tell his best friend he was gay and had a crush on him?

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
No matter how hot a tranny may appear, having sex is no different than rubbing your cock on another man's. Its still the same skin.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Gotta admit, I am impressed. She/he looks damn good.