WOW Motorcycle Run 7/11/07 Pics

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Ok, well I guess no one else has any pics to post, cause I didn't see a thread. I've been up since 5 am so maybe I just am retarded. In which case, sorry.

Anyway, here goes...

waiting for the bikes to arrive at the rest stop outside the Lincoln Tunnel

Sonny Forelli does a burnout

Another burn out

Pat does a burn out?????

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ

"So Patti, how much would it take you to lick Pat from Moonachie's ass sweat off the window?"

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PSYCHO FACTOR IN ACK's Girls HEAD!

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Nice pics deek
Looked like fun, glad you filled in for me with the picture thread and all. We are just here in boring ass Vegas eating dinner at midnight el o el

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I don't have any pics, but must thank a lot of people. Thanks to KeithTheCop for organizing, Roman for leading the run without getting us lost, BrendanPD from PT for an awesome & comfortable ride, Octane for rockin' the party, and WYSP for a great event. I'm sure I'm missing some, but that's the jist of it.

Ack's Girl needs a separate thank you. It was priceless watching you peel off $100s as we cheered Patti on to lick the ass sweaty window.

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
Cool pics. *sniff* Always makes me wish I was up norf.

Then I think of all the people and jews and think, thank god I'm not.

Was a great time! I have no pics to post because my camera was dead and I had to go buy disposables so now i have to go get them 'developed' whatever that means.

But if anything good comes of those, I'll post em. But the whole trip start to finish was a blast! Even better then last year. Thanks to everyone who went for making it fun!

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great Pics guys...hey HTG...why was that guys face in your box....not that there is anything wrong with that...lol:action-sm

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Great Pics guys...hey HTG...why was that guys face in your box....not that there is anything wrong with that...lol:action-sm
oh ya know, for shits and giggles... just being silly geese... wocka wocka.

and very nice pics Lee!

Oh and is Super Typing Girl going to be making any more appearances? ;-)