WOW of the WEEK!!!!!!!! huh?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The WB 11 has come up with a promotion that involves WOW but not in the usual way. =)
The WB has made it into a sports promotion where you must log into their website after they go over a sports team on Thursday to try to win.
http://www.wb11.com/wowrules.htm

Watch the WB11 Morning News Thursday mornings between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. During the broadcast, the anchors will announce that week's "WOW of the Week". Log onto www.wb11.com, and you will need to provide the following information on the entry form: name, address (including zip code), phone number, age, valid email address, location of where you want to have the tickets Federal Expressed to you on May 25, 2001 and the answer to the multiple-choice question, "What team or individual was featured as the WB 11 "Wow of the Week"? All entries must be received each Thursday the contest is aired by 12 Noon EST. (The "entry period"). LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yeah I know WTF, I was watching the met game the other day and that shit came up as some promotion. I Was all pissed. But I was to drunk to remember to post anything about it.

Well it's a good thing I didn't. You seem to have found all the info on it. That is fucking hysterical. WOW of the WEEK. I smell lawsuit!! Hehe.. :D

DIRTY_HARRY

Thanks I just stole that logo for my website and will post tits every week for people that love tits

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah. They have commercials for it all the time.

[ 07-05-2001: Message edited by: Sonof Spaz ]

DIRTY_HARRY

I HAVE A REAL PIC OF ROBIN QUIVERS UP THIS WEEK WELL with a bra on but.