Wow, Valve actually made a game called gRAPE DAYg

WTF???
Not posting link because of title and don't want it linked to this site but easy enough to find.

Yes, I know games have killing of others but 99% of them involve war or taking out bad guys. This shit involves that subject, incest and necrophilia.
GTA was crossing that line but this one took a giant hop, skip and jump, over it. lol

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
WTF???
Not posting link because of title and don't want it linked to this site but easy enough to find.

Yes, I know games have killing of others but 99% of them involve war or taking out bad guys. This shit involves that subject, incest and necrophilia.
GTA was crossing that line but this one took a giant hop, skip and jump, over it. lol
Japanese beat them with **** Lay a decade ago.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Surely, someone is watching who downloads and plays this 'game', right?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Surely, someone is watching who downloads and plays this 'game', right?
Pretty sure its not done yet and was only up to promote they were making it.

No one really gave a shit but game "journalists" don't really have a hell out a lot to do between game releases. So Kotaku or Polygon or one of the other agenda driven shit dicks created a stink to fill page quotas.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The title of this thread is fake nrws. Valve didn't make it.

Second, there's a similar game that was released years back as mentioned, and it has far worse content than what's been mentioned in this game.

Third, Steam gave it a huge push by tossing it off their platform.

Lastly, these games are always unpolished nonsense that are dull as shit. It's a non story that will give certain people loads of things to argue to no one about.