WOW...WBCN is PISSED!!!

Malice

Ramoone find me a better custom user title.
Sep 9, 2005
Cincinnati
They are pissed over the bit about Brady being suspended for 4 games.

Back to XM exclusively very shortly.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Maybe WBCN should wake up between 6:00 and 6:30 to get in on the gag. Dumb fuckers. I am sure fat tongue Menino will make an issue and try to have them fired.

Earl's D

Jun 5, 2007
NOVA
buffalonians want to believe it sooo badly too...

Malice

Ramoone find me a better custom user title.
Sep 9, 2005
Cincinnati
I just wonder of that can be considered Defamation of Character to say that someone failed a drug test?

Earl's D

Jun 5, 2007
NOVA
I just wonder of that can be considered Defamation of Character to say that someone failed a drug test?
Doubtful, especially because they declared it was "a complete fabrication" early in the show...but at the same time, who knows...the boys have a tendency to get fucked every now and again.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
buffalonians want to believe it sooo badly too...

why? omg you guys are in the afc east,,,lol I don't even look at that anymore, the only teams I have ever monitored this year were/are the Cowboys/Colts/Steelers....aren't you guys out of the playoff's allready anyway though?

im not even busting your balls it's just funny how when your team is this good that you don't even bat an eye at anybody

WBCN is fine and dandy they are miffed at the boys as I would be if I ran the ship over there,,,,I bet toucher and Rich are drooling just waiting to snatch up this gig.

Earl's D

Jun 5, 2007
NOVA
why? omg you guys are in the afc east,,,lol I don't even look at that anymore, the only teams I have ever monitored this year were/are the Cowboys/Colts/Steelers....aren't you guys out of the playoff's allready anyway though?
the bills are 4-4 and just got their second nationally-televised night game of the season thanks to the NFL's flex schedule (against the pats in two weeks).

So right now there is a teeny tiny glimmer of hope and people are wanting to believe the Brady rumor so bad.

most of us know the deal...

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
the bills are 4-4 and just got their second nationally-televised night game of the season thanks to the NFL's flex schedule (against the pats in two weeks).

So right now there is a teeny tiny glimmer of hope and people are wanting to believe the Brady rumor so bad.

most of us know the deal...
there's always hope:D I would bet that the pats pretty much destroy the bills though. Not a question of a win but by how much.

Earl's D

Jun 5, 2007
NOVA
there's always hope:D I would bet that the pats pretty much destroy the bills though. Not a question of a win but by how much.
I know, I know...bills probably won't even cover, so if anyone needs some extra cash...

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
how did I know that Boston would be pissed that they got fucked with .......AGAIN!!

bovs00

New Wackbag
Dec 6, 2006
I got fuckin duped, I'll admit it. :clap::icon_redf:clap: I'm an ass.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY

I really hope you guys go 17-0 and get knocked out in 2nd round:action-sm

sincerely- pissed jets fan

Natas

Aids free
Jun 2, 2005
North Of Boston
I really hope you guys go 17-0 and get knocked out in 2nd round:action-sm

sincerely- pissed jets fan
I wouldn't mind going 17-0 then losing. The 72 dolphins didn't play a winning team when they did!

sincerely- an happy New England sports fan

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Oh, so that was a joke?

I woke up at like 6:15 and I heard someone got suspended, and I was like oh shit, who was it? then I fell back asleep.

then what happened?........................
go fuck yourself

krunk

sackboy-licious
Aug 2, 2003
Delco, PA
Boston's got a great track record for believing made up stories

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Boston's got a great track record for believing made up stories
Well yeah, after all like 95% of the city is dumb enough to believe that the Unions ACTUALLY care about them.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
ProFootballTalk.com picked up the rumor, but later reported it was joke. Always great to see O&A mentioned where you would never expect it.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

scroll down for the story
OPIE AND ANTHONY SPREADING A PHONY BRADY RUMOR?

Several readers are reporting to us that the Opie & Anthony radio show is reporting that Pats quarterback Tom Brady failed a drug test.

We don't buy it at all, and if there's a joke buried in there somewhere, we don't get it.

It sounds like they're just trying to gratuitously stir the pot. If Brady had failed a drug test, Opie & Anthony wouldn't be the ones breaking the news.

UPDATE: Other readers are telling us that Opie & Anthony do something like this every Tuesday, and it's all fake. We suggest that they report next week that Terry Bradshaw is dead.
I laughed hard at the Bradshaw comment.

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
CBS radio has a long history of shock jocks making stuff up and causing a panic.