Wrestling gimmick idea

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
Alright so I think I’ve come up with a great gimmick for a wrestler. Who is the wrestler? I dunno, some new guy who debuts after Wrestlemania.

Anyway, the gimmick is simple. He doesn’t shave his beard. Every single week, his beard gets bigger and thicker. People would tune in every week to see how much it has grown in. Obviously, the crowd and people would notice, but the announcers and wrestlers could go “something is new with him?” but its not noticed at first. Guaranteed this isn’t a main event gimmick or character, but it’s a good mid-card act that the crowd would enjoy.

What does this mean? What’s the point? Well think about it. People could easily chant, “Shave your beard!” You could sell giant inflatable razors or big fake beards that the crowd would just eat up. This is a marketable gimmick that can only be done in wrestling, that is new every week.

Now the question is, when does he shave his beard? Well… you could definitely have matches at PPVs that are “for it”. There could be title vs. beard matches. But it’d have to grow in thick and full before doing that. He could win a midcard title, and have a winning streak. Keep going until he lost, then gets it shaved by the other wrestler like most hair vs. hair matches.

Just an idea for a one-time gimmick that could get crowds into the action and a merchandise maker. And that’s my idea.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
there called bikers.

A better gimmick would be a crackhead... each week he gets weaker and weaker until hes a withered ball of shit... and just asks if he can blow the other wrestlers for change.

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
there called bikers.

A better gimmick would be a crackhead... each week he gets weaker and weaker until hes a withered ball of shit... and just asks if he can blow the other wrestlers for change.
thats actually hysterical and could probably work

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
How abot the Gimmick Stealer?
A guy portrays other gimmicks. I'm digging the Black Machismo and Stone Cold Shark Boy, and Scott Hall has never lost his Razor Ramon gimmick. So if a guy does alot of characters it could get some pops or laughs whoever he does.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Stevie Richards did that gimmick back in '99, atx.

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
How about a gimmick of a guy, lets call him, DoucheBag, who goes to every Opie and Anthony message board and posts the exact same thing on each of them.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
i wanna see a nazi character. he would only speak in german, have a lil fella translate for him while wearing leiderhossen. he would wear full SS officer garb to the ring, goose-stepping down the aisle. of course his theme song would have to be some rammstein.

after he beats an opponent he stuffs a yellow star of david in there mouth ala million dollar man. just for shiggles, every now and then he could change it to a pink triangle for a crowd chant of "he's a faggot *clap clap clapclapclap*"

they could have a christams special where he gathers all the good christian boys and girls around a fireplace and reads the his favorite passages from "mein kampf".

then he could show the kids a taped piece about those mongrel jews and have a montage *montage* of him smashing menorrahs, stepping on a little boy's dreidel, simulating wiping his ass with a yamulka and target-shooting adam sandler cd's with a mauser.

THAT is a gimmick

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
Ohhhh so close. The best gimmick of all would be to have a guy that has some kind of lung disease and is suppose to die soon. Everyone would tune in every week to see if he was still alive. I would call him like Tim or Tony or something and put him on Friday Night Smackdown.

Linnnnggggeeerrrr Loooonger

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Bring back Zach Gowen. Dress him like Heather Mills. Hilarity ensues.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
So wait is it going to try and take Vince's money, for doing absolutely nothing..
What about that slathering of strawberry jam running down the real leg and onto the good foot?

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Bear Stearns - the Kodiak accountant

Basically a guy in a bear suit dressed like IRS.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
How about a gimmick of a guy, lets call him, DoucheBag, who goes to every Opie and Anthony message board and posts the exact same thing on each of them.
Is there anyplace this young feller goes that he will not get shit on? I say no.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
along the same lines, how about bringing Droz back and dressing him up like Christopher Reeve?
Bring back Owen Hart and his new finishing move - the jaw dropper.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
along the same lines, how about bringing Droz back and dressing him up like Christopher Reeve?
I like it...then they can have Jimmy come out on TV to berate him only to have Chris Jericho come out and defend his friend