Writers Strike

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
No Board Gossip or Guy Guyerson?

Sweet. Rock on, Writers, Im with you all the way.

L

Lil Bit Special

http://www.wgaeast.org/index.php/articles/1002?wgra=1#wga1002

Am I allowed to accept other work in the entertainment industry during the strike?

You may do any type of work that is not television or screen writing during a strike. We request you not accept any form of work for an MBA signatory as our strike is intended to make it difficult for these companies to continue normal business operations while we are on strike.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
replace Dave with Hasp until the strike clears. I dont want the show to go downhill because Dave isnt doing his part and not writing grade A material for the show. Its hard enough already with all the production poor Earl has to do and then write bits as well because Dave is on strike.

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
replace Dave with Hasp until the strike clears. I dont want the show to go downhill because Dave isnt doing his part and not writing grade A material for the show. Its hard enough already with all the production poor Earl has to do and then write bits as well because Dave is on strike.
Just replace Dave or trade him to O&A.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Dammit, well there goes a couple grand for the commercials I was hired to write

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
work or get fired.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
http://www.wgaeast.org/index.php/articles/1002?wgra=1#wga1002

Am I allowed to accept other work in the entertainment industry during the strike?

You may do any type of work that is not television or screen writing during a strike. We request you not accept any form of work for an MBA signatory as our strike is intended to make it difficult for these companies to continue normal business operations while we are on strike.
Then Dave can work... not tv or film writing......not that he did before

J

JBKMDX

Ugh...Hasp is a fucking douche. Just rip on Earl some more.