WTF? FIRE Brought Down Tower 7?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
So do you think he realizes when he has gone from being "enlightened" to preposterous ?
Well some college in Alaska ran some computer models, so you know, that's all the proof that Kirk needs.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
So do you think he realizes when he has gone from being "enlightened" to preposterous ?
I have no clue what he is thinking. I just know he craves attention for some reason.

lajikal

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Scientific Study finds Tower 7 did not fall from fire, it fell from a failure of every column in the building at the same time! Sounds like a controlled demolition to me, proven right again!

University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause 3rd Tower's Collapse on 9/11 https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...use-3rd-towers-collapse-on-911-300911896.html
Ok let's just say I agree with the findings of this study. Let's go one step further and say I'm willing to believe in the controlled demolition. So that's the "How" of it.

Does this study or any other study provide any information or proof regarding:

"Who" (Who did it)
"What" (What caused the failure of the columns. Specifically, what method of controlled explosion was used and where is the evidence to support this?)
"Why" (Why did whoever did it do it?)
"Where" (Where did the explosives come from? Where were they hidden in the buildings so that none of the occupants could see them?)

And see that's where these things fall about. You don't have any answers to those questions. No scientific studies or evidence you can point to. You've got one thing that seems a bit off - how did that building fall - and from there it's just fiction, speculation, fantasies, and stupidity to fill in the rest of the information. Should we simply accept that the building fell from all the shit going on around it? Not necessarily. Should we ask questions? Of course. Should we investigate if something looks fishy? Perhaps. And in 18 years, there's nothing at all that's come up about the Who, What, Why and Where of it. Even the "How" is absurd. "Well, it wasn't fire so it must have been what I want it to be to fit the fantasy that I've cooked up in my head."

So enlighten us - what is the fantasy?

"Who" (Who did it)
"What" (What caused the failure of the columns. Specifically, what method of controlled explosion was used and where is the evidence to support this?)
"Where" (Where did the explosives come from? Where were they hidden in the buildings so that none of the occupants could see them?)
It's the "When" of 9/11 that I've always been confused about.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Ok let's just say I agree with the findings of this study. Let's go one step further and say I'm willing to believe in the controlled demolition. So that's the "How" of it.

"Who" (Who did it)

And see that's where these things fall about. You don't have any answers to those questions. No scientific studies or evidence you can point to. You've got one thing that seems a bit off - how did that building fall - and from there it's just fiction, speculation, fantasies, and stupidity to fill in the rest of the information. Should we simply accept that the building fell from all the shit going on around it? Not necessarily. Should we ask questions? Of course. Should we investigate if something looks fishy? Perhaps. And in 18 years, there's nothing at all that's come up about the Who, What, Why and Where of it. Even the "How" is absurd. "Well, it wasn't fire so it must have been what I want it to be to fit the fantasy that I've cooked up in my head."

So enlighten us - what is the fantasy?
He’s been trying to enlighten you gatekeepers 17 years. Because Building 7 held the dimensional wormhole which George Bush used to spy on Sadaam Hussein.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Ahhhh this shit again, it’s like Groundhog day but with cockroaches and trolls to me, the 9/11 “truthers” come out every year like clockwork spewing their tinfoil hat bullshit, then piss all over the graves of the dead, they get me fired up to the point where I get banned from hugbook and 30 days later I come back to them being gone...
It’s a much needed hiatus from hug book for me

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Ahhhh this shit again, it’s like Groundhog day but with cockroaches and trolls to me, the 9/11 “truthers” come out every year like clockwork spewing their tinfoil hat bullshit, then piss all over the graves of the dead, they get me fired up to the point where I get banned from hugbook and 30 days later I come back to them being gone...
It’s a much needed hiatus from hug book for me
I'm friends with a guy who is a 9/11 conspiracy nut. He lives in his own little world in that regard. I avoid bringing it up because he goes on & on and I'm too nice to inform him he's a crackpot who needs a therapist. Also believes in chem trails and that the Holocaust was mostly a big 'ol silly misunderstanding.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm friends with a guy who is a 9/11 conspiracy nut. He lives in his own little world in that regard. I avoid bringing it up because he goes on & on and I'm too nice to inform him he's a crackpot who needs a therapist. Also believes in chem trails and that the Holocaust was mostly a big 'ol silly misunderstanding.
Oh I shot down any friends who spewed this crap years ago, post 9/11. None of them know a thing about building construction. After a time we’d be out to dinner, etc, and they’d whisper their silliness to other friends out of my earshot. At one such occasion, one friend texted me from across the table and we switched seats.

Hilarity ensued.

THE FEZ MAN

I’ve got one too, the guy was a high school drop out then a failed pro wrestler, he goes on these diatribes about 9/11 every year like clockwork, then me and another buddy mine (who I fight about trump with all the time) join forces and berate him into shutting up, I’ve had one asshole threaten to come to my house and beat me up over it

jnoble

I’ve got one too, the guy was a high school drop out then a failed pro wrestler, he goes on these diatribes about 9/11 every year like clockwork, then me and another buddy mine (who I fight about trump with all the time) join forces and berate him into shutting up, I’ve had one asshole threaten to come to my house and beat me up over it
I know someone else who jumped on the chem trails thing and used the hack "don't be a sheeple" when I asked her about it. Christ, talk about just regurgitating stock lines
She's always been really gullible anyway.

THE FEZ MAN

I know someone else who jumped on the chem trails thing and used the hack "don't be a sheeple" when I asked her about it. Christ, talk about just regurgitating stock lines
She's always been really gullible anyway.
The chem trails are hilarious, what exactly do they think is being dispersed and do they even have the remotest idea how little of what ever it is could be involved?

jnoble

The chem trails are hilarious, what exactly do they think is being dispersed and do they even have the remotest idea how little of what ever it is could be involved?
She's delusional and gave me some stupid reply about how she's more in tune with nature & things than ordinary people which is funny considering how much of a train wreck her personal life has been over the years . Guess she's no good at perceiving THAT

lajikal

I've been curious about this cause i've noticed Joe Rogan had a serious proclivity towards CT and i remember O&A going into this subject before. Think one of them came up with the same response. Looks like Kirk is a schizotypy, not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Our results clearly showed that the strongest predictor of conspiracy belief was a constellation of personality characteristics collectively referred to as 'schizotypy,' Hart said.

The trait borrows its name from schizophrenia, but it does not imply a clinical diagnosis. Hart's study also showed that conspiracists had distinct cognitive tendencies: they were more likely than nonbelievers to judge nonsensical statements as profound (a tendency known as "BS receptivity").

In turn, they were more likely to say that nonhuman objects -- triangle shapes moving around on a computer screen -- were acting intentionally.

"In other words, they inferred meaning and motive where others did not," he said.

So what does this all mean?

"First, it helps to realize that conspiracy theories differ from other worldviews in that they are fundamentally gloomy," Hart said. "This sets them apart from the typically uplifting messages conveyed by, say, religious and spiritual beliefs. At first blush this is a conundrum. However, if you are the type of person who looks out at the world and sees a chaotic, malevolent landscape full of senseless injustice and suffering, then perhaps there is a modicum of comfort to be found in the notion that there is someone, or some small group of people, responsible for it all. If 'there's something going on,' then at least there is something that could be done about it."
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180925075108.htm