WTF? FIRE Brought Down Tower 7?

lajikal

Schizotypal Personality Disorder

Schizotypal personality disorder is an ingrained pattern of thinking and behavior marked by unusual beliefs and fears, and difficulty with forming and maintaining relationships.

People with schizotypal personality disorder are uncomfortable with close relationships and may exhibit eccentric behavior. Speech may include digressions, odd use of words or display "magical thinking," such as a belief in clairvoyance and bizarre fantasies. Patients usually experience distorted thinking and avoid intimacy. They typically have few, if any, close friends, and feel nervous around strangers although they may marry and maintain jobs. The disorder, which may appear more frequently in males, surfaces by early adulthood and can exacerbate anxiety and depression.

Symptoms

People with this disorder avoid socializing and derive little pleasure from interacting with others, a hallmark of the schizoid personality as well. Those with schizotypal personality, however, manifest strange beliefs (aliens, witchcraft, possessing a "sixth sense"). According to the DSM-5, the symptoms include:
  • Discomfort in social situations
  • Odd beliefs, fantasies or preoccupations
  • Odd behavior or appearance
  • Odd speech
  • Difficulty making/keeping friendships
  • Inappropriate display of feelings
  • Suspiciousness or paranoia

ysr50

Donator
The chem trails are hilarious, what exactly do they think is being dispersed and do they even have the remotest idea how little of what ever it is could be involved?
I had a friend that believed the chemtrail nonsense, he died a couple of years ago RIP Eric, since I work on jets he would ask me questions and he'd seem disappointed that I'd always tell him it wasn't true. I'd explain why airplanes leave contrails when they fly at high altitudes and why, for many reasons both practical and ethical, what he was worried about was damn near impossible. I would toss him a bone and tell him there might be secret government aircraft doing things that I have no knowledge of. He was a great, loyal friend, not a dummy but maybe a bit gullible. I miss him.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I had a friend that believed the chemtrail nonsense, he died a couple of years ago RIP Eric, since I work on jets he would ask me questions and he'd seem disappointed that I'd always tell him it wasn't true. I'd explain why airplanes leave contrails when they fly at high altitudes and why, for many reasons both practical and ethical, what he was worried about was damn near impossible. I would toss him a bone and tell him there might be secret government aircraft doing things that I have no knowledge of. He was a great, loyal friend, not a dummy but maybe a bit gullible. I miss him.
Anyone who believes in chemtrails could not be my friend. Not that I’d dump them as a friend, but because it’s ALL I’d ever talk about when we were with other people.

Now that I think about it, I need and deserve a chemtrail idiot friend.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Schizotypal personality disorder is an ingrained pattern of thinking and behavior marked by unusual beliefs and fears, and difficulty with forming and maintaining relationships.

People with schizotypal personality disorder are uncomfortable with close relationships and may exhibit eccentric behavior. Speech may include digressions, odd use of words or display "magical thinking," such as a belief in clairvoyance and bizarre fantasies. Patients usually experience distorted thinking and avoid intimacy. They typically have few, if any, close friends, and feel nervous around strangers although they may marry and maintain jobs. The disorder, which may appear more frequently in males, surfaces by early adulthood and can exacerbate anxiety and depression.

Symptoms

People with this disorder avoid socializing and derive little pleasure from interacting with others, a hallmark of the schizoid personality as well. Those with schizotypal personality, however, manifest strange beliefs (aliens, witchcraft, possessing a "sixth sense"). According to the DSM-5, the symptoms include:
  • Odd speech

You were looking in the mirror while reading that?

ysr50

Donator
Anyone who believes in chemtrails could not be my friend. Not that I’d dump them as a friend, but because it’s ALL I’d ever talk about when we were with other people.

He and I had been through some shitty spots together over the years, he wasn't really a conspiracy guy with that one exception. He got unruly at a house I rented with another friend during a get-together once in the mid '90s, I broke his nose and gave him two black eyes. He and I were thick as thieves again within a couple of days, but his mom was pissed. During the skirmish he had lost his contacts and she insisted I pay for replacements, which I did immediately. We'd been friends since we were about 14 and when my family life was falling apart during my parents divorce his family welcomed me in with open arms and always made me feel like I had a place to go. I'd eat sunday dinner there almost every week for many years, long after I had transitioned into a responsible, indepent adult. It took a can of Brasso to regain his dads trust, but it took a lot longer to regain hers. At his dads funeral I was able to spend some time with her and I could tell we were fine. Sometimes you can choose family.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He and I had been through some shitty spots together over the years, he wasn't really a conspiracy guy with that one exception. He got unruly at a house I rented with another friend during a get-together once in the mid '90s, I broke his nose and gave him two black eyes. He and I were thick as thieves again within a couple of days, but his mom was pissed. During the skirmish he had lost his contacts and she insisted I pay for replacements, which I did immediately. We'd been friends since we were about 14 and when my family life was falling apart during my parents divorce his family welcomed me in with open arms and always made me feel like I had a place to go. I'd eat sunday dinner there almost every week for many years, long after I had transitioned into a responsible, indepent adult. It took a can of Brasso to regain his dads trust, but it took a lot longer to regain hers. At his dads funeral I was able to spend some time with her and I could tell we were fine. Sometimes you can choose family.
You CORRECTED him/removed his hat yet still remained friends? That's impressive

ysr50

Donator
You CORRECTED him/removed his hat yet still remained friends? That's impressive
He'd saved me from some of my own stupidity over the years, and I'd done the same for him. He was a sometimes belligerent drunk high school football player that had transitioned into a journeyman plumber. If you ever own a home I can't express how valuable having a friend like that in the trades is.

KRSOne

Symptoms

• Odd speech
Anyone who believed the Russian collusion stuff has no right to goof on anything ever.

lajikal

Anyone who believed the Russian collusion stuff has no right to goof on anything ever.
Funny how you accept some conspiracy theories but not others.. Wouldn't you agree.. Trump, as a presidential candidate, was opening the door for Russian interference into the US elections? And wouldn't that be considered a conspiracy?

lajikal

Would you have considered it a conspiracy had Hillary said the same thing?

ysr50

Donator
Strong and indepent.
I never borrowed any money from my parents, in fact I loaned money to both. One paid me back, the other didn't. I don't loan money to anyone anymore. And I never said I was strong.

THE FEZ MAN

Funny how you accept some conspiracy theories but not others.. Wouldn't you agree.. Trump, as a presidential candidate, was opening the door for Russian interference into the US elections? And wouldn't that be considered a conspiracy?

Oh fuck off shit stain

jnoble

I never borrowed any money from my parents, in fact I loaned money to both. One paid me back, the other didn't. I don't loan money to anyone anymore. And I never said I was strong.
True, loaning money to anyone is risky. If its someone in huge debt you'll most likely never get it back. Its a great way to strain friendships, getting money involved

jnoble

You say that now until you're trapped in a never ending conversation (I'm thinking of my own 9-11 conspiracy friend who gets all long winded when riled up on his nonsense) going on and on with all these names and things that supposedly happened while you politely nod your head and desperately look for a way out of the discussion. Because no matter what you point out no matter how logical, they're NOT going to change their mind or reconsider their own retarded fantasy world. It would be too devastating like a child realizing there is no Santa Claus

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
You say that now until you're trapped in a never ending conversation (I'm thinking of my own 9-11 conspiracy friend who gets all long winded when riled up on his nonsense) going on and on with all these names and things that supposedly happened while you politely nod your head and desperately look for a way out of the discussion. Because no matter what you point out no matter how logical, they're NOT going to change their mind or reconsider their own retarded fantasy world. It would be too devastating like a child realizing there is no Santa Claus
You’re not gonna change my mind. I’m owed a chemtrail moron.

lajikal

Yup, it's utterly pointless. They would have to be presented with undeniable proof that their brains would have to accept. Then they'll be like ok, and move on to the next 'connections' that their brains see but others do not. It's like arguing with a retard, even when you 'win'.. did you really?

THE FEZ MAN

Yup, it's utterly pointless. They would have to be presented with undeniable proof that their brains would have to accept. Then they'll be like ok, and move on to the next 'connections' that their brains see but others do not. It's like arguing with a retard, even when you 'win'.. did you really?
Huh, kind of like idiotic arguments with morons that can’t accept the results of an election?

THE FEZ MAN

Or the 'birthers'.
Lol, yeah, the “birthers” started by Hillary, rotten apples and sour oranges seal blower, so, shut the fuck up and go troll for some more “dirt” on the Golden god

jnoble

You’re not gonna change my mind. I’m owed a chemtrail moron.
They're not morons. They're just on to the secret govt plan of mind control. Don't be a sheeple MAAAAAAAAAAN

jnoble

I was at the reflecting pool memorials today at the WTC. I'm not sure what was making me angrier, reading all those names of people who died horribly just for showing up to work on a Tuesday or the hordes of tourists with their fucking selfie sticks smiling and posing in front of it like its just another NYC area attraction :mad:

lajikal

Lol, yeah, the “birthers” started by Hillary, rotten apples and sour oranges seal blower, so, shut the fuck up and go troll for some more “dirt” on the Golden god
As much as i follow the trumpster's funny carnival, i must've missed that one. At least we can all admit that he was a birther and move on.

THE FEZ MAN

As much as i follow the trumpster's funny carnival, i must've missed that one. At least we can all admit that he was a birther and move on.

As soon as you admit you suck moose cock, and, keep your garbage contained