WTF is Gorby toking?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070727/ap_on_re_eu/russia_gorbachev

It's a shame that there are people who buy this horseshit. They failed to conquer the world so they bemoan how popular American culture is around the world. This is the guy who so badly failed at running his own country and implementing reforms that it resulted in a bunch of oligarchies that enriched themselves and made his country poorer.

Then he has the balls to call us imperialists while his best friend goes around assassinating dissidents around the globe? Fuck him. Fuck him and all those communists cunts.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I didn't catch him talking about American culture. He is talking about our aggressive and nosy foreign policy. I agree with him partly, it does often cause more global instability than it solves.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I thought he died years ago!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I agree with him partly, it does often cause more global instability than it solves.
Look at where there's instability. Want to talk about the causes? Who is selling weapons to those causing instability? Sudan is a fucked up place and China is helping it. Why are we always fighting terrorists equipped with russian weapon?

How can he call us imperialists when Putin has straight out assassinated his critics. That's what's baffling.

Those calling us imperialists are former imperialists who don't have the power now to be imperialists or jackasses who don't actually know the history of imperialism.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
Fuck Gorbi.

His kind pulled out of Afghanistan because we supplied Afghan fighters w/stinger missles. rebels were picking off Soviet helicopters on Camel back for Christ's sake, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Fuck him and his port wine stained fuckin' forhead.

Go write us up a little 5 Year Plan there Gorbi.