WTF...NYC Parking Garages, Cabbies and Myself

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
OK it's my own fault but I'm not above dishing out a few FUs :)

First, FU to parking garages in midtown Manhattan that close at 1am. I went out to dinner with colleagues, show up at 1:40am to pick up the car and lo and behold, the street's deserted save for me, the cockroaches and a couple of whores.

Second, FU to the savages driving cabs that don't know where the fuck the Whitestone Parkway in Queens is (I was staying out there for the week). It took four tries before I got someone who knew where this was. We're not talking about miles away here. Hey, at least I just had to get to Queens. If I were going back to NW Jersey I'd still be looking for a cab. Or sleeping on the street with the cockroaches.

Third, FU to me for not noticing the sign at the garage that said they closed at 1am. Double FU to me for being that stupid and having to shell out $97 the next day to get the car out of the garage.

Oh, and a bonus FU to bars in Manhattan for charging $12-$15 for one cocktail. Just because you're having a few drinks in NYC doesn't mean you're an options trader pulling down a seven figure salary. And the drinks barely have any alcohol in it...hey it's not like most of the people there were driving, why make such weak drinks. WHAT...THE....FUCK??? :)

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
OK it's my own fault but I'm not above dishing out a few FUs :)

First, FU to parking garages in midtown Manhattan that close at 1am. I went out to dinner with colleagues, show up at 1:40am to pick up the car and lo and behold, the street's deserted save for me, the cockroaches and a couple of whores.

Second, FU to the savages driving cabs that don't know where the fuck the Whitestone Parkway in Queens is (I was staying out there for the week). It took four tries before I got someone who knew where this was. We're not talking about miles away here. Hey, at least I just had to get to Queens. If I were going back to NW Jersey I'd still be looking for a cab. Or sleeping on the street with the cockroaches.

Third, FU to me for not noticing the sign at the garage that said they closed at 1am. Double FU to me for being that stupid and having to shell out $97 the next day to get the car out of the garage.

Oh, and a bonus FU to bars in Manhattan for charging $12-$15 for one cocktail. Just because you're having a few drinks in NYC doesn't mean you're an options trader pulling down a seven figure salary. And the drinks barely have any alcohol in it...hey it's not like most of the people there were driving, why make such weak drinks. WHAT...THE....FUCK??? :)
Welcome to the good old NYC! :action-sm

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Yeah, it's tough to find a garage that stays open 24 hrs a day.
Most people use mass transit so there's no business that late at night.
I hate having to go to NYC and stay that late.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I should have added, when staying outside of Manhattan, for future forays into the city, get the number for a livery cab service. Keep your car in the hotel and take them to and from the city. The front desk will give you the numbers to a couple of services. More expensive than cabs but cheaper in the long term.

Who knows, you could wind up with Big A as your driver!

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
I should have added, when staying outside of Manhattan, for future forays into the city, get the number for a livery cab service. Keep your car in the hotel and take them to and from the city. The front desk will give you the numbers to a couple of services. More expensive than cabs but cheaper in the long term.

Who knows, you could wind up with Big A as your driver!
LOL actually I called him but he works in the Bronx, not Queens. And I definitely know better now!

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Maybe it's because I do most of my parking in mid-town, but it is usually pretty easy to find a 24 hour garage. I'm sorry to hear of your trouble, but how else are we supposed to learn our lessons? :)

Oh, and fuck you to the "city that never sleeps" for taking a nap on our own Wackbagette

I'd rather risk leaving my car in Jersey City than deal with the hassle of driving and parking in NY.