WTF old people?

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
So tonight I went to see The Internship. I got there nice and early and picked great seats.

As the previews are about to start, an elderly couple sits in front of me and knocks me in the knee. Whatever, I just moved my legs on an angle a little to provide space.

Next thing I know an elderly trio comes up and chooses the three seats directly to my right. The old lady next to me 1) smelled, 2) kept elbowing me 3)kept knocking into my knee.

It kind of pissed me off because there were plenty of seats left in the theater they could've chosen.

I almost told the old bat if she kept getting close, she better be prepared to deliver some compensation. ;)

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Movie Karma for going to a shitty movie at peak elderly night out time.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Did they make snide remarks about the film? I can't imagine that film appealing to them.

You should have told them about Owen Wilson being the Butterscotch Stallion. They would've loved that one.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Maybe it was the only movie that didn't have a lot of "Young Persons" in it......

Lil'GlubGlub

Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I was really hoping for a wedding crashers type movie. This wasn't bad. There were a few funny parts

The audience was 90% younger folks.

I couldn't figure out for the life of me why these old people went to a movie about interning in a tech company.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I was really hoping for a wedding crashers type movie. This wasn't bad. There were a few funny parts

I couldn't figure out for the life of me why these old people went to a movie about interning in a tech company.
90% "Young Persons"??? I'd have left...you are lucky you got out with your wallet.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch

Some of us got this internet thingy figured out, sonny!

Lil'GlubGlub

Sep 3, 2004
near philly
90% "Young Persons"??? I'd have left...you are lucky you got out with your wallet.
I included myself in the 90%, Plus it wasn't crowded in the theater. Plenty of space between the younger kids and myself.

Ballbuster1 said:
Some of us got this internet thingy figured out, sonny!
I know, but it made me wonder if they knew what half of the stuff said in the movie meant.