WTF? to fat old naked locker room guy

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Why does the locker room of almost every gym or YMCA have to have at least one fat old guy with stomach blubber hanging down walking casually around in his disgusting birthday suit? And then he has to sit on the bench (which I NEVER touch with anything other than my sneakers) next to my locker, which only makes me change even faster to get the hell out of there.
PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON, YOU FAT SLOB!!!:arrrh: ::hammer:

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I remember doing an FU to naked locker room guys.

They're horrifying, the other day I actually saw some guy drying off... he was doing the ole' put the towel between your legs in your asshole and ball area and pull it back and forth scraping that asshole dry. It was terrifying.

At some point old people just stop caring if you see their junk. Because they can't be proud of it, they're a fat mess.

There's also the people that like shave, comb their hair, write down their weight lifting stats, etc all Nude. Why can't they just put a towel on while they're bending over and doing their hair?

Animals

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I always hated the guy who was bent over in the shower hands spreading his ass cheeks so the shower would hit his asshole, and the guy who would talk to you while drying his crotch for five minutes...both creeped me the fuck out!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Well From what I hear there are women that are the same way.
My girls team always used to tell me about this one girl from the team..she was a tad amazonian in size..anywho, she would walk around the lockerroom buck naked and would be talking to someone while drying her cooch and ass with her towel like she was flossing a tooth.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
Well From what I hear there are women that are the same way.
My girls team always used to tell me about this one girl from the team..she was a tad amazonian in size..anywho, she would walk around the lockerroom buck naked and would be talking to someone while drying her cooch and ass with her towel like she was flossing a tooth.
again, pics?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
pish posh .... what's wrong with a guy walking nekkid in a guy's locker room? Or a girl in the girl's locker room? It's not like the others in the room haven't seen a dick/balls, tits before.

At least that's what the woman who was fatter than me told one of her friends who commented on her nekkidness after she came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her head and nothing else. I was blinded for about 15 minutes.

Edit: And no, I did not take pictures ... it would've broken my camera

DirtyRiderGirl

Less artsy, more fartsy
Jun 9, 2006
Pennsylvania
Wait till he starts drying his balls with a hairdryer right in front of you. My husband says there's nothing like seeing a guy's ball sack whipping in the wind to make you want to gouge your eyes out.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Wait till he starts drying his balls with a hairdryer right in front of you. My husband says there's nothing like seeing a guy's ball sack whipping in the wind to make you want to gouge your eyes out.
Would a hair dryer be strong enough to make your balls blow around?
I'll experiment...

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
The gym I go to is out of control with fat old naked men. The sauna and steam room I can accept I guess, but 15 naked men in a hot tub is a little weird for me.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I'll never forget seeing a 500lb guy using the hand dryers to dry himself after a shower. It was so odd you had to look..like at a car wreck.
I also hate the guys who throw baby powder on themselves like soldiers throwing lime at Aushwitz