WW2 ammo

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
A lot of the ammo in those photos is decidedly NOT WWII vintage. I spotted a Glaser Safety Slug, what looked like something loaded with a Barnes DPX copper hollow point, what appeared to be a .22TCM, and what looks like Federal EFMJ. The blue plastic cased one was definitely not WWII vintage, either.

I think the implication was that all the photos were shot in an old WWII bunker, not that the ammo was all from WWII.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Still could of been found in the bunker. They got used for many decades after the war

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
A lot of the ammo in those photos is decidedly NOT WWII vintage. I spotted a Glaser Safety Slug, what looked like something loaded with a Barnes DPX copper hollow point, what appeared to be a .22TCM, and what looks like Federal EFMJ. The blue plastic cased one was definitely not WWII vintage, either.

I think the implication was that all the photos were shot in an old WWII bunker, not that the ammo was all from WWII.
Yep. That bunker line confused me for a while when I saw the ammo. It's probably where he keeps his belt sander and camera tripod.

At Camp Perry one year I picked up handfuls of that blue ammo projectiles. Most were solid blue but some had the red tip. Now I see there was a spotter charge inside. All mine had a simple cavity where I guess the charge flashed and blew out the rear.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well pretty much any house in Switzerland built after WW2 has a bunker/bomb shelter in it.