WWE: 10 Suspended

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
I have a friend who has a friend...this is the list they gave me:

orton
hass
edge
booker t
helms
mike bucci
Anthony correlli
nitro
regal
kennedy
chavo

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
or not: Pwinsider.com says:

It is important to note that the list of names in the Daily News article is NOT the list of the ten wrestlers that were suspended today, and is NOT an indication of any illegal actions on their part. This list is simply wrestlers that were clients of the Signature Pharmacy. When we have more information on this story, we will report it.

The eleven names in the article are Randy Orton, Charlie Haas, Adam Copeland (Edge), Robert Huffman (King Booker), Shane Helms, Mike Bucci (Simon Dean), Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella), John Hennigan (John Morrison), Darren Matthews (William Regal), Ken Anderson (Kennedy) and Chavo Guerrero.

gynecometrist

Nov 22, 2005
NOT Mr. Kennedy.....Kennedy!!!!11!!:icon_eek:

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
If those are the guys suspended, then Vince has a bit of a problem. Morrison's the ECW champ, Orton is clearly supposed to face Cena again at the next PPV (and I kind of think they'd give him the belt if they're going to have him challenge in back-to-back PPVs), and Kennedy and Booker are both in important roles on Raw, and Regal is the GM on Raw. It'd be pretty tough to go 30 days with all of those guys off TV and not have the product suffer a bit (although you can make a strong case for Orton being off TV being a good thing).

Steam

May 18, 2003
If those are the guys suspended, then Vince has a bit of a problem. Morrison's the ECW champ, Orton is clearly supposed to face Cena again at the next PPV (and I kind of think they'd give him the belt if they're going to have him challenge in back-to-back PPVs), and Kennedy and Booker are both in important roles on Raw, and Regal is the GM on Raw. It'd be pretty tough to go 30 days with all of those guys off TV and not have the product suffer a bit (although you can make a strong case for Orton being off TV being a good thing).
You bring up good points but I would think and hope that Vince sees the long-term public image of the WWE to be much more important than the short term inconvenience that these suspensions would cause.

letterizer

Talking Da sports
Feb 21, 2006
look on the brite side this will give a chance to some of the other talent of the respected Brands

nitron

fallacy in plain sight
Jun 12, 2005
nyc
It is important to note that the list of names in the Daily News article is NOT the list of the ten wrestlers that were suspended today,
That's good to know, considering what the 'Daily News' writer wrote. "The News has learned that three of the WWE's recently deceased stars--Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Adams--also received steroids and other drugs from Signature,..." The article did later state that Guerrero died in 2005.

If those are the guys suspended, then Vince has a bit of a problem.
My first thought, as a complete non-fan of wrestling, was "I'll bet none of the suspended wrestlers are the real stars". From your post it appears as though the WWE (?) has some balls... I figured they'd throw some second-rate wrestlers to the lions to make it looks legit and stay away from the big fan draws.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I've just heard from a source that Phil Brooks, otherwise known as CM Punk, is one of the 10 suspended superstars.

He really does need to get into rehab for that competition addiction before it's too late.

Mar 17, 2006
I've just heard from a source that Phil Brooks, otherwise known as CM Punk, is one of the 10 suspended superstars.

He really does need to get into rehab for that competition addiction before it's too late.
The Straight Edge Superstar??? Not him!!!! :icon_roll

He did look like he was bulking up over the last few months. Trying to get that "WWE-look" that Vince loves.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
And Jake Roberts still performs in high school gyms and state fairgrounds.

I guess this means 40 more minutes for Vince's storylines and more Diva matches.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Well, if Kennedy really is/was going to be his son and he's really one of the 10 guys suspended, then the "Who's Vince's Son" storyline might take even longer to resolve. Or, they'll give him the Orton treatment and keep him on TV without paying him to avoid messing up storylines.

And Jake Roberts still performs in high school gyms and state fairgrounds.

I guess this means 40 more minutes for Vince's storylines and more Diva matches.

T

Toshiba Tim

You all know what this means. Cena will be champ for another 2 years.

T

Toshiba Tim

Well, Not that anybody cares. But WWE has fired Mike Bucci (Simon Dean) over the drug scandal. Let me get this straight, You are taking the roids and still can't get on WWE tv? You suck my friend.

letterizer

Talking Da sports
Feb 21, 2006
Who the Fuck is Mike Bucci

Also what is sam going to think with his candy haed

CringeRadioWanted

I got nothin'....
Aug 23, 2003
does the fact that WWE took the belt off of Morrison/Nitro/whateverthefuck his name is give credence to him being on suspension, or is it something that can be passed off as "it's about fucking time"?

Steam

May 18, 2003
does the fact that WWE took the belt off of Morrison/Nitro/whateverthefuck his name is give credence to him being on suspension, or is it something that can be passed off as "it's about fucking time"?
I would say that combined with the opening match of Raw tomorrow night might be a sign.