WWE August 07 Thread

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
i just wanted to go ahead and get this going. the "big" ppv is of course summerslam and i hear HHH vs. king ******? i know they can't throw him a title shot first match back, but king ******?!

i heard cena was getting ready for another movie. speculation is he's gonna drop the belt to orton who in-turn is going to drop to HHH when he "seeks revenge" for injuring him in january and "forcing HBK to retire".

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
i heard cena was getting ready for another movie. speculation is he's gonna drop the belt to orton who in-turn is going to drop to HHH when he "seeks revenge" for injuring him in january and "forcing HBK to retire".
Sad thing is, I would rather have Cena as champ than Orton

Steam

May 18, 2003
Sad thing is, I would rather have Cena as champ than Orton
Nothing sad about it. At least you are truthful and honest about it, unlike those douchebags over at FBA.

BeltOfScotch

I don't know what to write
Mar 26, 2005
THAT'S WHERE WE ARE!!!!
Nothing sad about it. At least you are truthful and honest about it, unlike those douchebags over at FBA.
I think you might have misinterpreted, because my guess is what Mark is really saying is that as much as an incredibly awful champion/guy to build the company around as Cena is, Orton is even worse.

Cena has definitely gotten better in 2007, I will give him that. But I still don't like him in the position that he is in. Randy Orton is a useless waste of space. However, given WWE's sorry state of main event level talent right now, unfortunately Orton-Cena is probably the best thing they have for a Big 4 PPV.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I think you might have misinterpreted, because my guess is what Mark is really saying is that as much as an incredibly awful champion/guy to build the company around as Cena is, Orton is even worse.
Little of column A, little of column B

Steam

May 18, 2003

Cena has definitely gotten better in 2007, I will give him that. But I still don't like him in the position that he is in. Randy Orton is a useless waste of space. However, given WWE's sorry state of main event level talent right now, unfortunately Orton-Cena is probably the best thing they have for a Big 4 PPV.
But at least it was honest. I was told over at FBA that Orton would be better than Cena. They can't overcome their sheepish hatred of Cena to see that Orton sucks much worse.

The problem is that they have NO ONE else to build around at this point due to injury. But don't worry it will be Triple H's title again by Wrestlemania so we can start that whole cycle again and schwoggie can get his natural enemy back.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
So...who thinks we'll still be using this thread come Survivor Series? I do.

We should use this for Raw, ECW, Smackdown, & PPVs...still won't hit 15 pages till over a month has gone by

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
So since Orton's gonna be the champ, does that mean his name will be listed on the belt twice?

Fucking double-talking douche.

And that sucks that Booker's nothing but fodder for HHH's return. He's been fucking unbelievable on TV lately (anyone who didn't laugh at him and "Jerome" is an asshole). Show that man some respect.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
orton's a douche in life and character. i been over cena's stale gimmick for a while. however, imo, heel champs = more gooder. cena is the closest thing they've had to a rock or scsa. HHH get's a good pop regardless of his face/heel status

oh and jd, i vote for one thread a month for all wwe shows, including ppv's as we all have lost interest considering just a year ago or so we could get a raw thread to 20+ pages each week, but that was some poignant, topical and funny jokes, usually of a racial or dead/injured wrestler nature. the saddest part is most of us (me especially) have exhausted our good material and NOTHING has changed with the show to give us (me) any new material, other than the crippler cuntface.
all that being said, should someone die then perhaps a new thread would be needed. the benoit one went pretty far. firings: the one thread that's been going for a while will do

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
I kinda stopped following after the Beniot thing and checked out the WWE site for the first time in a while. The Great Khali is a champion? Really?
Anyways, there doesnt seem to be shit on TV tonite so im gonna attempt to give it a shot. The fact that my Tivos preview only has Jerry the King Lawler VS Booker makes me think this is going to be short lived.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I kinda stopped following after the Beniot thing and checked out the WWE site for the first time in a while. The Great Khali is a champion? Really?
Anyways, there doesnt seem to be shit on TV tonite so im gonna attempt to give it a shot. The fact that my Tivos preview only has Jerry the King Lawler VS Booker makes me think this is going to be short lived.
Booker vs Lawler is actually probably the best thing going right now. Khali is champion on smackdown, no worries, John Negro is still champion on Raw. Until he loses it to Orton at the next PPV

Steam

May 18, 2003
Booker vs Lawler is actually probably the best thing going right now. Khali is champion on smackdown, no worries, John Negro is still champion on Raw. Until he loses it to Orton at the next PPV
The whole show is awful. Booker has been pretty fucking stellar though.

Steam

May 18, 2003
That was a pretty good opening segment from all three.

Steam

May 18, 2003
the Lohan's first line line got me to laugh. And when Kennedy and Carlito were just saying their names at each other was great
If they can keep Cena away from the horrible poopy joke names he is halfway decent with the mic. Of course, I'm pretty much alone in that statement but meh.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
A Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Abe Lincoln and Lindsey Lohan joke... all in one promo!
There is just nothing that can make me like Cena.

Steam

May 18, 2003
That would rule, so long as it was real, and he took Orton with him.

And I'll be back in a few minutes. gotta go post in another thread with this match going on.
Just try to not let Melina's abnormally large cock distract you, or let it if thats what you are into.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
What if he pulled a Budd Dwyer on the next Raw?
No because then we would have some kinda of tribute episode where they honored his memory. We need him to take out a whole family of people before himself but do it on say a Friday so that the WWF has enough time to get the facts and pretend he never existed in the first place

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Maybe it's just me, but there are a lot of clips with Foley in that HHH returns promo. Foley, a very young Rock, several of Jericho, and one surprising William Regal appearance.

Does it mean anything? I venture....no

if anyone has Cablevision, Bram Stoker's Dracula is on the Monster Channel till 10:15:D

:haha7: :haha7: :haha7: "Whata tha hella is that? Iah want to talk about my Mari-ah! Please-ah stop him"

Steam

May 18, 2003
What the fuck is this segment? They making Umaga face and Santino the whiny heel?

Steam

May 18, 2003
No because then we would have some kinda of tribute episode where they honored his memory. We need him to take out a whole family of people before himself but do it on say a Friday so that the WWF has enough time to get the facts and pretend he never existed in the first place
Ok, he does it while fingering Steph's ass.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
What the fuck is this segment? They making Umaga face and Santino the whiny heel?
I was just about to ask that...I guess by having Umaga pull him up he's still supposed to be a heel, but he definitely was getting a nice little pop there

Miss Alejandrrrrrrro Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmando Estrrrrrrrrrada

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
If they can keep Cena away from the horrible poopy joke names he is halfway decent with the mic. Of course, I'm pretty much alone in that statement but meh.
No, I'm with you...John Cena can work the mic...he's probably the best on the mic right now with the acception of Flair and the returning HHH. My level of disgust for Cena has lessened, and god knows that his ring work has improved exponentionally, I'm just tired of the face champ. Unbeatable face champ who overcomes all odds in every single match < cheating dominant heel champ

I guess we're seeing Cody vs. Randy as a legit feud, huh?