WWE December 2007 Thread.

Mar 17, 2006
Yay.

Raw Preview for tonight:

When Raw rolls into North Charleston, S.C., next Monday, don’t expect Randy Orton to shower his fellow Superstars with Southern hospitality. The WWE Champion was humiliated last Monday when he lost to Ric Flair, thanks to a well-timed distraction by Chris Jericho. Good thing for the Nature Boy, too, since Mr. McMahon has issued the ultimatum that if he loses, he’s forced to retire.

Since Flair’s next match could be his last, don’t expect “Naitch” to go quietly. But how much longer can he survive?

Also, when Raw GM William Regal yanked the rug out from under the tag team of Jeff Hardy and Triple H and pitted them against each other at Armageddon, The Game made it clear that he’s only looking out for himself. This leaves the “Rainbow-haired Warrior” in the unenviable position of being in the crosshairs of The Game. How will the high-flyer handle the pressure? Will he soar to overcome the 11-time Champion, or will he crash and burn?

And with Mr. Kennedy poking Shawn Michaels at every turn, can a foot-to-jaw reunion be far behind? The loudmouth from Green Bay, Wis., insists on antagonizing HBK, and believes The Showstopper’s time has come and gone in WWE. What will be the next chapter in this ever-escalating rivalry as Armageddon approaches?

For answers to all of these questions, tune into Monday Night Raw, live on USA Network, 9/8 CT.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Man....I forgot that Jericho returning is going to force people to sit through hours of garbage before it gets good.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
I don't like that they're not giving Kennedy the rub so far in this. He's just an annoyance, not a viable contender.

He really needs to come out of this feud with HBK putting him over. Christ, he's been buried since he came to Raw.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I don't like that they're not giving Kennedy the rub so far in this. He's just an annoyance, not a viable contender.

He really needs to come out of this feud with HBK putting him over. Christ, he's been buried since he came to Raw.
yeah but wasn't that his own fault? I mean I only know what i've heard from the rags but wasn't he supposed to be Vince's son and get a monster push before getting a little vacation from the wellness policy violation? Let him pay his penance (didn't HHH have to job to a pig farmer and Warrior in 10 seconds because of the MSG breach of kayfabe?)...i think he'll still get his shot

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I think that they should give Kennedy the intercontinntal Championship or something, and put him a a long fead with Jeff Hardy or something. That will push both Hardy and Kennedy. I think that Kennedy is a work in progress and will eventally turn out to become a ligit superstar, but he needs to take his course and time will tell how his WWE carrer will play out. i think that there is a good future for him in the WWE.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Kennedy would definitely benefit from a nice long IC title run...hell, have HBK come after him and the title itself, give it a little prestige back too.

Here's to hoping that this is a good Raw tonight

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
jericho's return has given me SOME hope. in the wwe. being as has been doing decent mic work since wcw, it may give the writers a kick in the ass to make the program more entertaining. plus, with the writer's strike and heroers ending next week, i'll probably go back to watching raw live

Steam

May 18, 2003
I stopped playing Fire Pro for that? Fuckers.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
thats was fuckin terrible. Anyone else that they might of been taking a shot a TNA there, with Nash and Hall. Or am i just over thinking? haha

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Hulk Hogan on RAW next week? Looks like he is already off to get money to make it through his divorce

Steam

May 18, 2003
Trish Stratus?

Can I take my dick out now?

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
thats was fuckin terrible. Anyone else that they might of been taking a shot a TNA there, with Nash and Hall. Or am i just over thinking? haha
Kennedy took a shot at TNA when he said "thanks for showing up" to the Razor impersonator.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Ok, the reason I personally think everyone turned on Cena...even more than his character going stale...is the fact that they turned him into a superman. Jericho just got his ass kicked and you know he's going to mess with Orton's match.

I don't like the superman thing.