WWE December Thread

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Rut roh, you cited WrestleNEWZ!!

I think they're probably for Jericho too, but that's because I'm hoping for a guy who can still work more than 1 match a year is returning

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Really hope it's not for Taker. He's done. Gave one of his best matches last year, call it a day. You can't work anymore due to age, so don't pull a Flair and leave the boots in the ring.

Also hoping it's not Ryback. Really hoping it's not Ryback.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
What are your guys thoughts on Dolf Ziggler?

The guy is an amazing worker and I'm not sure if you have watched Zack Ryders youtube show but he cuts some amazing promos on there. The kid has a great future, he just needs a name change IMO to be taken more seriously.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
What are your guys thoughts on Dolf Ziggler?

The guy is an amazing worker and I'm not sure if you have watched Zack Ryders youtube show but he cuts some amazing promos on there. The kid has a great future, he just needs a name change IMO to be taken more seriously.
I always liked him & he is in for a huge push in 2012

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I'd love for Dolf to either get a prominent match at Mania against Orton or someone.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I'd love for Dolf to either get a prominent match at Mania against Orton or someone.
I can see him after mania getting closer to a title shot or maybe winning the MITB PPV a few months later

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I can see him after mania getting closer to a title shot or maybe winning the MITB PPV a few months later
Same, he and Cody have a big future in the company. I'm not a fan of Cody's promos though.
Also I'm excited for Ryder to get the US Title, that man has single handedly, saved and made his career. I'm a big fan of his youtube show

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I think Ziggler won't get that name change, but is going to get the push that he rightly deserves. There's a reason why he's been put in two matches in the last two PPVs, kid is just fucking awesome in the ring, on mic, and the character feels almost like a combination of Rick Rude & Mr. Perfect

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
The kid has amazing talent. He can make anyone look like 1,000 bucks in the ring. He makes Mason Ryan look even more like Batista. The one is, do you see them splitting him away from Vickie in the near future? Obviously if and when he turns face they will split him up but do you think anytime during this current push he will be split away from her?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I don't see it being a clean obvious split...I could see them distancing him from her slightly. Like have her go to the ring with Swagger every match, but not for every Ziggler match. I think she'll probably still be his valet for a while, but she will almost become a complete non-entity in the match itself. No more distractions, no interference...just her and her fat tits being there

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I see what your saying and I bet they will go that direction with both of them. I hope they start giving him more freedom on the mic.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
So its Zack Ryder night on Raw...
Are they really going to end Zigglers reign with this nonsense?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Seriously? Kevin Nash vs. HHH in a Sledgehammer above a ladder match? Did they forget that Nash couldn't move to save his life back when he was in his 30's? Now he's in his 50's and they want him to do a ladder match?

Fucking ponderous...

I would love if Cole's hatred for Daniel Bryan was a shoot because he fucked his wife in the throat or something like that and not just a work based off Vince's "the internet is dumb" mindset

For as good a shape as it looks like he's in, I can't believe how badly Nash struggled to hit a side slam on Santino...I don't see how they think he could do a full match at a PPV.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
We've all seen the "who is next for The Miz" articles. Has anyone else hoped for a gimmick in which the Miz is the guy who takes out all of the guys who fail drug tests?

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I think this Nash match has more potential of being a complete train wreck than Hogan vs. Sting at Bound for Glory this year. The man just struggled to get into the ring. I thought it was an okay Raw, not the best. I'm glad they finally went through with giving Ryder the title shot. That being said I didn't like Cena's role in the whole thing.

Punk still continues to be the best in the world.

Any thoughts on the 1-2-12 promos?

I'm leaning towards it being Taker, just going by the wording of the whole thing. I'm still holding out for Jericho but I'm not to sure.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
1-2-12 Promo could be from the Rumor Mill:

[yt]e7pYHYThxgc[/yt]

I hope it's not Taker. A lot.

Ziggler needs the name change. Blame it on Vickie or something.

Back when, Nash was my favorite. Now? Kind of a shame to see him in the ring. It's like watching Flair.

I don't get the Ryder thing. Someone wanna explain that to me?

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
With Ryder, is the social media and internet appeal. The guy wasn't being used at all and was going to get fired and instead of going through the motions and getting future endeavored, he took it upon himself to create something. Which in turn has led to his youtube show. It's the hardcore internet fans that started it off, then once he started to get more popularity he started to get more and more over with the people. The WWE kept holding him off TV which invigorated his fan base even more. Then his merch was in the top 10 sellers which proved to the WWE Brass that this guy has something. Which lead him to getting the bigger push.
It's a social media and internet movement, that started with the hardcore internet fans then spread to the rest of the casual fans.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
So....Ryback is Skip Sheffield, repackaged? I hope his gimmick is "I don't sell anything" because Cena's already got that all locked up

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
So....Ryback is Skip Sheffield, repackaged? I hope his gimmick is "I don't sell anything" because Cena's already got that all locked up
You got it! I see a version of a young Goldberg coming to town and No selling anything just to put him over as a monster...He'll probably beat a big name right from the start (i'm thinking Sheamus) Then a few more "use to be champion types" before putting him in there with a Kane or Mark Henry for the feud.

Skip a month or two and NOBODY fuckin cares. Depending on what show he ends up on he will feud with Orton at some point cuz hes the "go to guy" when it comes to fighting Big Guys and putting them over until WWE realizes Nobody gives a shit about Big guys with No mic skills. Then they pull the plug and he will be another "insert name here big guy" that never quite got over.

Just my thoughts, but I bet I'm right

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
That Ryback destroys video was terrible. That's not the kind of bullshit "terminator" gimmick that any wrestling promotion needs.

I hope they don't hire him.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
That Ryback destroys video was terrible. That's not the kind of bullshit "terminator" gimmick that any wrestling promotion needs.

I hope they don't hire him.

Umm he's been hired, he was on the 1st NXT, he was in Nexus, then destroyed his ankle. 1 year and 3 surgeries later he's back. I liked his gimmick when it was Cena doing Prototype.

I am soo sooo soooooo happy masked Kane is coming back! Mark out time!

Ziggler is amazing, he is by far the best on the mic 2nd to Punk. He made Del Rio and Miz look like amateurs.

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
I already forgot that CM Punk went from Nexus frontman to the second coming of Hulk Hogan in a month.