WWE HoF 2013

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Mick Foley gets announced on Monday

Wonder if the rumor of Hunter convincing Bruno is legit
If so that is a big combo

I also thought inducting DX would be a good second to Foley if there was no Bruno

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I fully expect the announcers to so totally not make an excessive number of references to the fact that baseball's Hall of Fame didn't elect anyone this year but the WWE Hall of Fame will have X # of inductees. Nope, we won't hear that epeated every week between now and Wrestlemania. :rolleyes:

KR1288

Mar 23, 2012
Lower Bucks
Who all is included in the DX introduction? The whole gang? (Billy Gun, Xpac, Chyna, HHH & HBK?) Or just those last two?

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Who all is included in the DX introduction? The whole gang? (Billy Gun, Xpac, Chyna, HHH & HBK?) Or just those last two?
It was just my idea but I would do everyone but Chyna. They all work for WWE now
At the NXT taping this week they had HBK as a special guest & at the end they brought out HHH, Pac, Gunn & ...... Kevin Nash (he live in the area)
With NAO expected to be in the Rumble & they did some house shows it seems timing is right

KR1288

Mar 23, 2012
Lower Bucks
It was just my idea but I would do everyone but Chyna. They all work for WWE now
At the NXT taping this week they had HBK as a special guest & at the end they brought out HHH, Pac, Gunn & ...... Kevin Nash (he live in the area)
With NAO expected to be in the Rumble & they did some house shows it seems timing is right
Oh okay. That makes sense. I am pretty excited to see the NAO in the rumble then.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Stupid list
Owen would have been in years ago but his wife said no
Sting is an active TNA guy
Bruno said no
Savage we all know about & he was offered but Lanny said not unless the whole family went in

So half the list said no or are wrestling in TNA

I wouldn't be shocked if Backlund goes in this year, if Bruno doesn't

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I know it's a dumb list but it was amusing how out of date it might be after this year.
Best one was Paul, IMO
Now that he is in good graces, I could see it soon

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Half the list either never worked for WWF/WWE and/or has publicly declined induction for years,

Sting is the WORST suggestion. He has never wrestled a second for WWF/WWE and has spent the last 10 years working for TNA. He still works for them on screen, to the point of having matches and the company's top title on a fairly regular basis.

Heyman is pretty clearly going to be in some day.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Rumor is King Kong Bundy is next

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
What is the general concensus that the Ultimate Warrior will be enshrined one day. I was watching the documentary (Self-destruction) and, while you can tell he didn't have any friends, Vince had no problem admitting he made an impact. WWE.com has a fairly glowing and complementary review of his career.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
What is the general concensus that the Ultimate Warrior will be enshrined one day. I was watching the documentary (Self-destruction) and, while you can tell he didn't have any friends, Vince had no problem admitting he made an impact. WWE.com has a fairly glowing and complementary review of his career.
They tried & he had "demands"

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
WWE.com has a fairly glowing and complementary review of his career.
"The Ultimate Warrior has been in the ring with the biggest stars of his generation, having been carried through great matches by such legends as "Macho Man" Randy Savage and road agent Pat Patterson."

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
HUNTER DID IT

Bruno in HoF

Sammartino’s induction has long been anticipated by a generation of WWE fans who grew up idolizing the Italian strongman. In an exclusive interview, Bruno revealed to WWE.com why he felt 2013 was the right time to finally enter the WWE Hall of Fame.
"Triple H contacted me and started telling me all the things that had changed and everything that was going on with WWE," Bruno said. "I started watching it after talking to him and when I saw it, I was very, very impressed."
For Triple H, the hall was incomplete without The Living Legend.
"I love the history of this business," Triple H said. "Without the history, there is no tomorrow. To look back on the history of WWE, one of the most important figures in the long story of where this all came from wasn't recognized. And that was Bruno."