WWE LEGEND CHYNA DIES ... MANAGEMENT CONFIRMS

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
At least he is out of the bathroom debate.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Text book example of someone that was wronged and couldn't let it go. I was never a fan, but I felt she belonged in the HOF for what she accomplished.

In the meantime:

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
I quite literally did a search for "Chyna" and all I got was 13 year old threads.
Yeah the search isnt the greatest, a lot of the time it will bring things up in a retarded order or simply miss them out altogether.

Floyd1977

Those wrestling dudes always die young.
Didn't another one die like just a week ago.

Nay have to shorten he 100 day threshold for wrestler deaths at this point.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
I'm sure it'll be some half-hearted, maudlin tribute. If they cared as much as they'll claim to, maybe she wouldn't be dead now.

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
She wrestled in the Royal Rumble and King of Ring tournaments and became the only undefeated Women's Champion in WWF (World Wrestling Federation) history.
I'm sure she was a super lady and all but listing this as some sort of accomplishment makes about as much sense as writing into Heath Ledger's obituary that he was the first man ever to successfully rob Gotham National Bank with a team of less than 10 henchmen.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
I'm sure it'll be some half-hearted, maudlin tribute. If they cared as much as they'll claim to, maybe she wouldn't be dead now.
They ignored Test, Mabel, Umaga, Doink, Chris Kanyon, even their phony ass President Jack Tunney. It'll probably go that route as well.

I'm sure she was a super lady and all but listing this as some sort of accomplishment makes about as much sense as writing into Heath Ledger's obituary that he was the first man ever to successfully rob Gotham National Bank with a team of less than 10 henchmen.
:haha7:

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I quite literally did a search for "Chyna" and all I got was 13 year old threads.
Remember when we used to use tags? Those made the search function so much easier...I got a'scaired when the board software updated years ago

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Didn't another one die like just a week ago.

Nay have to shorten he 100 day threshold for wrestler deaths at this point.
It's been a bad 90 days for wrestlers...

Axl Rotten
Blackjack Mulligan
Balls Mahoney
Chyna

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
But really...I'm ashamed that NO ONE has at least given her a proper memorial on the board

[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Guess doG needed a big clit to gnaw on.

Rest in Peace, Xena of the Ring.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
And then Prince goes and dies, and blows up Chyna's whole scene. Thanks Prince! :p

Fawcetted. Best new word ever.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It's been a bad 90 days for wrestlers...

Axl Rotten
Blackjack Mulligan
Balls Mahoney
Chyna
Not knowing wrestling, I saw "Balls Mahoney" and just assumed it was another name for Chyna.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Chyna Dead for Days ... No Signs of Suicide

There are no signs Chyna intended to die, based on what police found inside her apartment -- and she'd been deceased for at least a day ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us there was no suicide note left in her Redondo Beach, CA home. We're also told it appears the WWE legend had passed away a "day or two" prior to Wednesday evening ... when a friend found her body. The last known contact she had with anyone happened on Sunday evening.

As we first reported ... there were no illegal drugs, but officers did find legal prescription bottles. Our sources described the number of bottles as 3 or 4 ... "nothing out of the ordinary." Also, the bottles were not emptied.

We're told several neighbors told investigators they suspected "overdose" as the cause of death since she'd seemed "under the influence" lately

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/chyna-death-no-suicide-note/

Lord Zero

Looks like the coroner has to spend... one night in Chyna. :butterface:

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Such a shame. The WWE fucked her over big time, and she was the only woman they ever had that could go toe to toe with the men and have it be believable. I hope in this case Vince gives her a ten bell salute, regardless of her pockmarked post-WWE troubles.
I was actually watching some of her matches about two weeks ago (vs. Billy Gunn, Jericho and Jarrett) and the gimmick was really goddamned over. Also, her being with Eddie was great shit, and it's one of those great partnerships that the company never brings up.