WWE- March 2008 Thread

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Wow, is Febuary over already?

Yep, March is finally here. Wrestlemania is at the end of the month, and things are starting to get interesting.....................

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
yes they are...primarily this...

Maria + Playboy = ::cums in pants::

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
btw...Maria Playboy comes out Tuesday

hahahaha, I'm watching the Rise & Fall of ECW...first advertisement/promo/preview is for a Chris Benoit dvd! Then it's a preview for an Eddie DVD, with Benoit schilling it...I assume that any new versions of this DVD will be slightly different

Steam

May 18, 2003
btw...Maria Playboy comes out Tuesday

hahahaha, I'm watching the Rise & Fall of ECW...first advertisement/promo/preview is for a Chris Benoit dvd! Then it's a preview for an Eddie DVD, with Benoit schilling it...I assume that any new versions of this DVD will be slightly different
Ouch. Benoit is pretty much scrapped from any non-single event DVD. The poor fella goes and takes out his Pete Rose Haircut kid and nag of a wife and his great career gets wiped clean. It just ain't fair.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Btw....Jericho announced on Lance Storm's website that he's going to have a 2nd book coming out

Maria Photos in the NSFW :jump
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
oh my god fucking hot

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
damn, no asshole gaping! :cry3:

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
according to CM Mark, Jake the Snake's going to get into the Hall of Fame this year too

Hall of Fame Class of 2008 (so far):
  1. Ric Flair
  2. Rocky Johnson
  3. High Chief Peter Maivia
  4. Jake the Snake Roberts

Steam

May 18, 2003
according to CM Mark, Jake the Snake's going to get into the Hall of Fame this year too

Hall of Fame Class of 2008 (so far):
  1. Ric Flair
  2. Rocky Johnson
  3. High Chief Peter Maivia
  4. Jake the Snake Roberts
Would it be "unlucky lottery", "sucks to be you", or just plain funny if they found Jake dead in his hotel room the day of the Hall of Fame inductions?

And damn, don't wrestlers die anymore? I haven't been able to make my Jake Roberts posts in quite a while.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
News Updates

General News Updates

All from Wrestlezone.com
Smackdowns over night rating and TNA and ROH's reaction to why WWE is promoting them
Overnight SD! Rating, ROH/TNA & WWE.com, New WWE Studio
03/01/2008 by Xing Hu

- According to data compiled by Nielson Media Research, last night's edition of WWE SmackDown did a 2.6 fast national broadcast rating. We will have the final number next week.

- Several people within Ring of Honor and TNA are said to be dumbfounded as to why the official WWE website is including news on their promotions. No one is complaining about the free promotion, but everyone is saying that it is definitely a weird move by WWE.

- WWE will break ground this summer for their new $70-million, 39,000 square foot television studio in Connecticut. This announcement comes weeks after spending $20 million for the upgrade to High Definition.
As JD mentioned Jericho is writing a new book--
- The sequel to Chris Jericho's "A Lion's Tale" will be titled "Undisputed Attitude" and will be published by Grand Central Publishing. According to a recent column written by Chris, the book will be released in the fall of 2009.
Cena gets backstage heat for the Rock Comments
Major Backstage Heat On Cena Over Rock Comments
02/29/2008 by Tim Brown

John Cena got some major heat from veteran wrestlers in the WWE locker room for his negative comments about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in an interview with The Sun in the UK. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that several people are real upset about Cena's strong words.

"At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life. So explain to me why he can't come back. Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that." Cena said. "He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off. Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

It's worth noting that these comments were made prior to The Rock agreeing to appear at the 2008 WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony, but The Sun only released them recently.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Btw....Jericho announced on Lance Storm's website that he's going to have a 2nd book coming out

Maria Photos in the NSFW :jump
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]
Very hot pics. Thank you JD. I think I can speak everyone by saying you just saved us all $6.99. Now the WWE has to push Layla, so she could be the next one to pose for Playboy.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Very hot pics. Thank you JD. I think I can speak everyone by saying you just saved us all $6.99. Now the WWE has to push Layla, so she could be the next one to pose for Playboy.
Didn't save me $6.99. I'm still buying the shit out of the Maria Playboy.

Oh, and to rub it in even more, I just found out this morning that not only am I going to Wrestlemania, I am now also going to be attending the Hall of Fame induction ceremony Saturday night. :D

Steam

May 18, 2003

Oh, and to rub it in even more, I just found out this morning that not only am I going to Wrestlemania, I am now also going to be attending the Hall of Fame induction ceremony Saturday night. :D
Fuck you

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC

you better take some good pictures of both WM24 and Hall of Fame Ceremony.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
you better take some good pictures of both WM24 and Hall of Fame Ceremony.
I'm not sure how are seats are for the HoF ceremony, but I know we are in uber nosebleeds for WM itself, so I don't know how good pictures from our seats will be for that. I do intend to take many pictures all weekend though, and trust me, they will be posted. I'm bringing my my laptop to Florida with me, so pictures will be up on Monday.

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Just found out where my seats are for the HoF ceremony.

Seating chart

I'm in section 220.
Not the best seats, but its still the HoF ceremony.

What about your WM24 seats?

Also i was thinking, as Maria's Playboy is coming out next week, who does everyone want to see in next years Playboy?

My Vote is for-
Mickie or Jillian Hall

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Steam & I were talking about this last night...he and I both want Victoria, but we're pretty sure that's just not going to happen. :(

1. Victoria
  2. Mickie
  3. Layla
  4. Kelly Kelly

Steam

May 18, 2003
Steam & I were talking about this last night...he and I both want Victoria, but we're pretty sure that's just not going to happen. :(
  1. Victoria
  2. Mickie
  3. Layla
  4. Kelly Kelly
I'd put Kelly Kelly above Layla. I'm guessing it will be Kelly though.

Would love for Victoria but that won't happen. The WWE won't allow it to be someone that "old".

The only one who could beat Victoria in my eyes, would be a returning Trish Stratus. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Not the best seats, but its still the HoF ceremony.

What about your WM24 seats?

Also i was thinking, as Maria's Playboy is coming out next week, who does everyone want to see in next years Playboy?

My Vote is for-
Mickie or Jillian Hall

Section 308.

I'll need tampons for my nosebleeds

Steam

May 18, 2003
How long you going to be there for? Not going to ROH?

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
How long you going to be there for? Not going to ROH?
Might be going to the Dragongate Challenge card Friday night, but since we are now attending the HoF ceremony I shan't be attending the Supercard of Honor show Saturday night. I'll be in Florida from March 27th-April 4th.

Oh, am I rubbing it in more? :action-sm :action-sm