WWE November Thread

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Wow has WWE really lost all the excitement that they built over the summer with CM Punk.

Last night's Raw really wasn't all that impressive or exciting. Even the Muppets weren't all that good :icon_conf
Cole was insufferable, the stupid fucking poop jokes are so weak. At least the crowd was good during the Cena/Miz match. After thinking about it, the whole show had the faces win, didn't it?

apparently Evan Bourne failed a wellness test...so expect Air Boom to lose the titles soon

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Speaking of Cena/Miz. If Cena does turn heel at Survivor Series and joins up with Miz and R-Truth, that means within a year the Miz went from being the heavyweight champion and a face of the company to being a member of a faction. If you kind of think about it, that's kind of fucked up.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Wow has WWE really lost all the excitement that they built over the summer with CM Punk.

Last night's Raw really wasn't all that impressive or exciting. Even the Muppets weren't all that good :icon_conf
Cole was insufferable, the stupid fucking poop jokes are so weak. At least the crowd was good during the Cena/Miz match. After thinking about it, the whole show had the faces win, didn't it?

apparently Evan Bourne failed a wellness test...so expect Air Boom to lose the titles soon
Actually they (as of now) are keeping the belts on them

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Speaking of Cena/Miz. If Cena does turn heel at Survivor Series and joins up with Miz and R-Truth, that means within a year the Miz went from being the heavyweight champion and a face of the company to being a member of a faction. If you kind of think about it, that's kind of fucked up.
I don't think its bad as far as placement goes at all
HHH/HBK were DX & Orton/Edge were Rated RKO & all four were bigger than Miz was
He is also headlining SS with the two biggest stars WWE has

Where its fucked up is he never wins outright without a screw job or interference. Even as champ they never made him look strong

Vince is a senile fool

Oh & the Cena joining Miz/Truth was just an idea I had bec I think they would work well together. When Cena was a heel he was a smartass like Miz is & to an extent Truth
I just think he needs to turn heel that night & that the three of them work well

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Misc shit:
  • The JR/Cole angle was cut hrs before the show & JR was there. They overbooked RAW & Muppets were contracted a certain amt of time
  • Also the above angle might play into Booker T leaving the announcers on SD. Him & Cody start a feud after SS & maybe Ross goes SD
  • Foley will be at SS as well in some capacity

I can't believe how badly they botched Rock's first wrestling match in years.
It was set up so perfect

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Did you see the Virgil FML shirt they had up last week? Fantastic

I just don't see Cena turning. Normally there's at least an inkling of a turn before the full switch...with this he's still smiling & shucking and jiving while he kicks the shit out of Miz & Truth without breaking a sweat

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I saw a bunch of the clips with the Muppets and it's probably the best guest host interaction they've ever had. Which is pretty sad.
Highlights:
Kermit saying it was nice of Jack Swagger and his mom(Vickie) to say hi
Everything with Beeker

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I just don't see Cena turning. Normally there's at least an inkling of a turn before the full switch...with this he's still smiling & shucking and jiving while he kicks the shit out of Miz & Truth without breaking a sweat
Hogan - NWO
HBK turning on Hogan
SCSA turning

Those are three off the top of my head that nobody saw coming
I am not saying 100% he is, but he should bec the time is perfect for it

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Oh believe me, the time is definitely perfect for it, there's no two ways about that. Which, to me, means there's no chance in hell of it happening

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Oh believe me, the time is definitely perfect for it, there's no two ways about that. Which, to me, means there's no chance in hell of it happening
With the way they botched this PPV they friggin better

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
I finally finished RAW last night after a busy work week, and I had a stunning revelation -- thanks to the Muppets, there are now two degrees of separation between Orson Welles and Kelly Kelly.

salz4life

May 11, 2007
Fox Lake, IL
Hogan - NWO
HBK turning on Hogan
SCSA turning

Those are three off the top of my head that nobody saw coming
I am not saying 100% he is, but he should bec the time is perfect for it
I was going to ask about the Hogan/NWO turn.... I didn't remember seeing that coming at all, but that was so long ago that maybe I forgot.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I was going to ask about the Hogan/NWO turn.... I didn't remember seeing that coming at all, but that was so long ago that maybe I forgot.
Yeah, it was similar to Cena that everybody was sick of him as a face (even more than Cena) but nobody saw the face turn actually happening

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yeah, it was similar to Cena that everybody was sick of him as a face (even more than Cena) but nobody saw the face turn actually happening
Its a good thing internet wasn't in widespread use back then. Hogan's heel turn would have definitely been spoiled.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Its a good thing internet wasn't in widespread use back then. Hogan's heel turn would have definitely been spoiled.
Actually, it was supposed to be Luger but Hogan saw how big the angle was (NWO) & said he wanted in
Nobody knew until that day & a few speculated when he showed up backstage

salz4life

May 11, 2007
Fox Lake, IL
Actually, it was supposed to be Luger but Hogan saw how big the angle was (NWO) & said he wanted in

Apparently Heenan didn't even know....even though he did say "...but who's side is he on..." when Hogan was walking to the ring.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
For once Hogan's ego wind up paying off. The NWO wouldn't have been successful and had the impact that they did if they went with Luger.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Apparently Heenan didn't even know....even though he did say "...but who's side is he on..." when Hogan was walking to the ring.
That's more because Tony Skee-a-von kept the other announcers in the dark about the script.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
As some know Barry Windham suffered a heart attack

HHH approved WWE helping offset his medical cost

WWE should get a lot more credit than they do for things like this.
Windham wasn't even employes by WWE when he fell ill

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
As some know Barry Windham suffered a heart attack

HHH approved WWE helping offset his medical cost

WWE should get a lot more credit than they do for things like this.
Windham wasn't even employes by WWE when he fell ill
That's pretty cool of the WWE to do that. Especially since Barry Windham was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was growing up. I hope Barry makes a full recovery.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
That had the unintentional side effect of making Heenan's character look like a shrewd thinker who knew that something wasn't right with Hogan's interference. Tony Schiavone was the one who gave the turn away with his poorly delivered "what are you talking about" response to Heenan's suspicion.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I saw Todd Grisham is now on ESPN and he is doing Sportscenter updates. I guess he is following in the footsteps of Johnathan Coachman. Who knew the WWE would be a stepping stone to ESPN.

chutzd

Jan 24, 2007
Columbus OH
I saw Todd Grisham is now on ESPN and he is doing Sportscenter updates. I guess he is following in the footsteps of Johnathan Coachman. Who knew the WWE would be a stepping stone to ESPN.
He use to do the MLS halftime reports on Fox Soccer Channel too

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Anybody hear some rumors...

About Foley...

Maybe coming back tonight?

YAY