WWE rest of 2015 thread

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I hate New Day. Jesus they're annoying.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Point. Counterpoint.

I fucking love them.
I also love the New Day. They are killing the heel shtick.

I'm not sure how accurate it is, but wrestlezone posted a potential spoiler for Ambrose and Reigns' mystery partner and all I can say is, God, I hope not.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator

I'm not sure how accurate it is, but wrestlezone posted a potential spoiler for Ambrose and Reigns' mystery partner and all I can say is, God, I hope not.
Lemme guess... Randy Orton? Sting? Chris Benoit?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!

The like was for the New Day part. They managed to make a borderline super racist shitty gimmick totally work. Also, holy crap the trombone. Lulz.
Haven't seen the spoiler for the partner, hoping it isn't shitty, wrestlezone is terrible though.

You know, it's kinda like they're exploiting the notion of chivalry (helping a woman out) while decrying that it no longer exists. Just in the last few decades, many opportunities for women have sprung up in every job market but the women look and say nothing's being done and it isn't fair. Life isn't fair, earn your place.
Lemme guess... Randy Orton? Sting? Chris Benoit?
The like was for the New Day part. They managed to make a borderline super racist shitty gimmick totally work. Also, holy crap the trombone. Lulz.
Haven't seen the spoiler for the partner, hoping it isn't shitty, wrestlezone is terrible though.
The picture showed Baron Corbin with them. I don't know if Ambrose could carry the hate for Reigns and Corbin
Wrestlezone is pretty bad. All of their headlines are clickbait.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
The picture showed Baron Corbin with them. I don't know if Ambrose could carry the hate for Reigns and Corbin
Why didja quote me here?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!

Ew.

I really like Stardust and everything he's done, but I find the name of his stable is odd. Didn't Barrett have a finishing move called wasteland?

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I really like Stardust and everything he's done, but I find the name of his stable is odd. Didn't Barrett have a finishing move called wasteland?
Didn't Cody Rhodes have a push once?

I really hate when the writers force lame jokes into what is supposed to be a serious confrontation. Sheamus yelling, "Leave my family out of this!" after Rollins' Ronald McDonald insult was just terrible. The prospect of Sheamus as the champion is hard enough to think about without it turning into some stupid forced "comedy" routine to open the show. It's like the writers were dared to write something dumber than last week's Dolph/Summer Rae locker room bit.

Rumor has it that Sting/Rollins isn't the main event and Cena/Rollins is. There's no doubt in my mind that Cena/Rollins will be the better match, but there's no way Sting wins if it's not the main event, even, or especially, if it's followed by a Sheamus cash-in.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Rumor has it that Sting/Rollins isn't the main event and Cena/Rollins is. There's no doubt in my mind that Cena/Rollins will be the better match, but there's no way Sting wins if it's not the main event, even, or especially, if it's followed by a Sheamus cash-in.
I think the Cena match comes first (and I think he'll win the US Title back, too) so that Rollins doesn't look too weak by having a hard time against a 54 year old. Sting's not winning though, I actually think Rollins is taking the title to WM32. I have no idea who the opponent will be though... Reigns, I guess.

I think the Cena match comes first (and I think he'll win the US Title back, too) so that Rollins doesn't look too weak by having a hard time against a 54 year old. Sting's not winning though, I actually think Rollins is taking the title to WM32. I have no idea who the opponent will be though... Reigns, I guess.
The flip side could be that he beats Sting first and then loses to Cena so that he is protected somewhat by being able to dismiss his loss as coming in his 2nd match. It also protects Sting by not having him lose to a guy who is wrestling his 2nd match of the night and already lost his first match. That still devalues the World Heavyweight Title by making it seem less important than US Title match, though, so they've really booked themselves into a corner for this show up as they catch everyone by surprise and have Sting win in the Main Event.

I really think Rollins needs to either win both or lose both. Winning one and not the other barring some sort of foul play, regardless of the order seems weird. Especially is he beats Sting and loses to Cena, do they meet again at Hell in a Cell? As much as the heavy handed way they've been forecasting a cash-in by Sheamus, I'm inclined to think it won't happen, but can't really think of a way for it to not happen. If he does cash-in, I hope it's mid-match like Rollins and he eats the pin.